Anti-Maple Leafs Thread

Cataclaw

Oh well, T.O. won but that's OK. We want them to finish 9th anyway, not last place :lol:

lea14tk4.png

Thats awesome!

The remove the rings now though.

Actually none of the leafs cup wins are even on the cup anymore because of that.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm on a roll. This is just downright mean of me. :lol:

ghpd2.png

A.C. that is funny :lol:

some guys on the team have the worlds first NMC - No Movement Clause

However a guy like Jason allison who had to have the rink tilted to get going on offense was never able to obtain such a luxurios and established Leaf Retirement Perk for aging or useless hockey players. And other teams refused to make their rinks tilt so Mr. allison still sits waiting for that phone call to join another team.

Rumour has it he contacted a secret USA aircraft manufacturer to adapt a jetpack to his butt to be fueled by the gas from beans he must eat before each game. After careful analysis the contractor determined the frame had too much wear on it and one good refueling would cause Mr. allison to go too fast and actually explode.

Leafs are 15-15-8, exactly at .500. They won't make the playoffs with that.. let's hope the trend continues! :P

Only in the new nhl can you have lost 8 more games then you have won and have a 500 record.

The laefs are losing 2-0 against the Rag$. Let's hope T.O. still loses but manages to punish the Rag$ for our sake. Can't believe I'm saying this but, "Go Leafs Go. Lose the game but please fight the Rag$ in the 2nd and 3rd. GO LEAFS GO!" :lol:

If you dont score early on the Rangers it gets tough to score at all on them which Montreal will find out tomorrow if they dont pop a few in the first.

5-0 Rangers with 20 minutes left to play... wow, haha.

11 penalties against the Leafs, including a slashing call at 20:00, so not only are they down 5-0 but they get to start the third on a PK!

Incredible.

EDIT: make that 6-0!

Edited by Cataclaw

• 2 weeks later...

1st intermission and the leefs are down 4-0 to LA. This is garbage leef nation :lol: I'm watching the game. The leefs in the 1st had some chances but defensively - TALK ABOUT HOT POTATO :lol:

When the concern is; "I don't want the puck, it's a hot potato" is occuring in the defensive zone for any team and consistently happening, you'd might as well pack up and go home. Go home Toronto. It's comical hockey. Unless things change DRASTICALLY quickly, the leefs are out this year!

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Can't wait to see the Headlines... Ferguson & Maurice Fired or Sundin Traded !!! It's sad but this team needs to start to rebuild big time ... wow what a wonderful night it is, Habs win and now the Leafs getting raped by the worst team.

Gawd tomorrow will be a great last day at work before vacation. Habs win 5-2 and Loafs lose 5-2 to the worst team in the league! Sometimes it is great to be a Habs fan to living in Leaf Nation...not too many car antennae flags this year :lol:

I don't get all this "leafs lost to the worst team" thing ??? Worst team is not supposed to be the Leafs ???

I don't get all this "leafs lost to the worst team" thing ??? Worst team is not supposed to be the Leafs ???

Well, by rights...if they lost to the statistically worst team (Los Angeles is 30th of 30 teams), I guess you are correct, that would make the Leafs the worst team :lol:

Unless things change DRASTICALLY quickly, the leefs are out this year!

Unless things change drastically quickly, the Leafs are out for the next five years! Minimum. And the great thing is that I can say that without any bias - they just have a terrible organization. The only concern is that they get Tavares but hopefully they keep on signing big-name free agents to lift them out of the bottom 5.

The Leafs are really in the basement now... 5 game losing street, 28th in league, everything collapsing around them, ownership problems, management issues, coaching issues, captain's future in doubt, goaltending problems, etc. Yikes.

And Habs get upset when they get their first regulation loss of 2008 aftera 7-game point streak. Imagine the Leafs fans... I wouldn't want to be in Toronto right about now!

Edited by Cataclaw