GDT: Habs @ Boo-uins March 24th, 2011

bar

The pussies are getting their asses handed to them. This is pathetic and shamefull!

It would be nice if we could get more than 23 goals from Camms and Gomez. Not bad, 13.3 million$ per year for 23 goals...not bad!

I am disgusted!

The Habs will remember this, and it'll serve them well in the long run.

...but isn't that what Jacques Martin said after the last game???

Edited by Habsfan

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pussies are getting their asses handed to them. This is pathetic and shamefull!

It would be nice if we could get more than 23 goals from Camms and Gomez. Not bad, 13.3 million$ per year for 23 goals...not bad!

I am disgusted!

...but isn't that what Jacques Martin said after the last game???

I understand the disappointment, believe me, I'm there with ya.

But it's just one game. Shameful is if we drop to 8th.

Edit: ok, 0 - 6 is getting pretty close to shameful.

Edited by BrenDittero

I don't understand pleks on the point for the PP.. He is not effective there.. he is effective down low..

Marchard just took Gomez in the face..

5-3.. break the shut out..

Oh and dumb dumb. it wasn't face to face. .it was Marchands hand to gomez's face.

5-3.. they give up a SH goal.. can you embarrass yourselves any more habs.. seriously.. have you seen such low effort play, bad lazy passes..

If this doesn't deserve a bag skate, I don't know what does..

I hope like hell Pacs is not watching this.

HA! lol love how you guys react!

We're not gonna miss the playoffs with this

Its just a reflection how teams when playing hard ass physical and early on will dominate us. Period

Its not because we have gutless players its because were physically disadvantaged!

When we don't get the last change and there is too much stoppage were not gonna win it...

Look at that short handed goal... physically dominated by three guys

lol

Playoffs will be short... so start preparing fellas dont lose too much sleep over this!

Edited by CoRvInA

This is so bad JM should be fired.

JM is a fine coach, it's just one game and a season where we've been down many key players.

Tonight we didn't do the little things well, Boston did.

Edited by BrenDittero

Hahahahaha. Every team gets a stinker now and then.. wasn't Boston losing badly a while ago? I can remember other smurf teams leaving Boston in the snow of their blades.

Now I'm going to shoot myself. :rolleyes:

not going to count, but eight goal in the net from another stellar sequence of zero effort...

This was a statement game any way you want to look at it, and the habs turtled, then embarrassed themselves and their fans. I don't care as much that they lost, but that they mailed it in completely and showed zero pride or effort. If they are that easily intimidated, then they are done in the playoffs. Philly, Boston, even the Pens will be looking at this and going.. these guys can be beat.. just look scary and forecheck them hard...

Last year, only one team did that, Philly, and they killed them.

That goal just after the buzzer sounded may be a good thing for the Habs, you want a little motivation? There's running out the clock and trying to run it up, that may send them a message that they'll need to work.

I'm going to change things up a bit for the 3 Stars tonight, really don't feel like recapping the game too much.

for the record.. gomez was minus 1. Pleks and Cammy.. minus 4. I know Pleks was just coming back, but he was so soft tonight.. I still worry about Pleks as he doesn't play well in tough games, imo.

i'm 35 years old. I've been following the Habs for 31 years now. In all my fvc.king life I've never been more ashamed of being a habsfan as I am right now. Even when we got eliminated by the Nordiques twice in the 80's or when we got taken out by these same bruins 3 times in a row in the late 80's/early 90's... even when the habs went through a rough patch at the end of the 90's. I'd be frustrated but never ashamed! Back then our guys could stand up to aggressors. We could fight back. Even if we lost, at least we didn't get our butts handed to us as thoroughly as we did tonight. A shamefull performance by a team that can't even do anything about the fact that they had their asses raped by the bruins the last 3 times we played them! I mean with all that was said and done before this game, how could they not show up? If it was a game against a western conference team that we play once or twice a year, I could understand (see the Detroit Game on Dec 2nd 1995) but not TONIGHT!!! That is unacceptable.

Had it been any of the other 29 teams, you can be sure that by the time the game was 4-0 for the bruins, somebody would have tried to do something, but not our Habs. They politely stood by while the Pooh-Bears demolished poor Carey Price.

I honestly believe that this game is a clear indicator of what will happen to the habs in the playoffs if we end up facing the Flyers, the Bruins or even the Caps. If we manage to back our way into the playoffs, I doubt it'll last more than 5 games. This is what happens when a team of smaller players hits the 70 and 75 game mark, the bigger bodies usually get the upper hand and our smaller players are worn out from the long grind, which was made tougher for them cause they are pretty much all under 6 feet tall!

You will have to excuse me now, I have to go and puke my guts out!

That goal just after the buzzer sounded may be a good thing for the Habs, you want a little motivation? There's running out the clock and trying to run it up, that may send them a message that they'll need to work.

Sorry to be so cynical, but what exactly do you exactly think they can do. They can't defend themselves and as we have seen over the past week, they have a hard time scoring when the opponent forecheks aggresively!

Edited by Habsfan

I worry that all the blowhards are correct...habs are too soft to win, I am finally coming around to beleiving it. What the hell is wrong with Cammy, seriously...we talk of Gomez contract Cammy is not that much better.

Also, why take away Subban from the 1st PP unit, him and Wizard work awesome together, it's dumb.

If the Habs weren't motivated tonight with the comments from Recchi and Pacs in a neck brace, I don't think Boston running up the score is going to do it.

I saw one player get mad and make a push and that was Gomez. I am not thrilled with his play this year in the slightest, but at least he showed some emotion. If a few more guys picked up the intensity like that, this might have been a 4-2 game.. a loss, but not an embarrassment.

I'm going to change things up a bit for the 3 Stars tonight, really don't feel like recapping the game too much.

What a gutless performance. Men against boys. Sorry, but don't tell us about every team has a bad game, because that's garbage. The Bruins organization and fans have been laughing at us for 2 weeks now. This was a chance to shut them up. This is probably worse than the last game in Boston, when they beat the crap out of us.