Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

Fucale picks up his 4th SO of the season. That's as many as he had the past two years combined.

A whooping 18 saves eh.

That Ehlers kid is piling up points in front of him.

Bozon with his 33rd goal in 1st period today.

Gregoire 59games 32g, 69points

Vail 61 .........31g, 79pts

Bozon 63......33g, 69pts

Hudon 51games 71 pts

Reway 37games 57pts

These plus the 2 goons, Thrower, Fucale and all CHLers seem to all be doing quite well this year.

(cept the London Knight, who is the one underperformer)

Gregoire (34th) get 2g 1a today.

Now to see if Bozon scores his 34th tonight (he isn't playing?)? Raiders aint too strong team, so likely score.

It helps to have a super playmaker, like last night when Bozon rips a 1 timer on PP, gift wrapped by Sam Reinhart (but Bozon did well even when Reinhart was away).

Tim Bozon has reportedly been hospitalized with meningitis. That doesn't sound good, he'll be out for a while.

Yes, he went missing and was wondering what had happened, just too bad.

Gregoire 1a, chips in again and points in 9 of last 10 games.

Collberg gone, not sure how will develop, but at moment glad was he and not de la Rose going to Brooklyn.

Collberg gone, not sure how will develop, but at moment glad was he and not de la Rose going to Brooklyn.

Same here. That isn't to say I think Collberg will bust - I think he'll make it - but De la Rose fits the organizations' needs better.

Same here. That isn't to say I think Collberg will bust - I think he'll make it - but De la Rose fits the organizations' needs better.

I seriously doubt that Collberg will make it. I saw him play during training camp and was very disappointed. I liked McCarron a lot more to tell you the truth. The big American has a lot to learn, mind you, but he has terrific tools. Give him two to three years in the minors and I am quite confident that he will become a bonafide NHLer.

I seriously doubt that Collberg will make it. I saw him play during training camp and was very disappointed. I liked McCarron a lot more to tell you the truth. The big American has a lot to learn, mind you, but he has terrific tools. Give him two to three years in the minors and I am quite confident that he will become a bonafide NHLer.

How did McCarron do in this years World Junior gold medal game?

McCarron should make it as well. I think Collberg needs playing time. Last year, there was a time where he was contributing regularly and that came when he was used regularly in a role he can play. That hasn't happened this year which is why I'm not as down on him as some. For Garth Snow's sake, he better pan out though. :)

McCarron 1a through 2 and up to 32 points in 64 games.

Gregoire with his 35th from Hudon (2a)

Fucale stood on his head with a 12 save shutout.

How did McCarron do in this years World Junior gold medal game?

Let me paraphrase Wayne Gretzky a little bit: It's not where he has been, it is where he will be.

Collberg is too soft IMO. At least we know that McCarron won't be soft if he makes the NHL.

Fucale just keeps collecting wins, with his 10th in a row, in OT today; Q-record now up to 113-32-12.

His GAA 2.25 and save % .909 both looking better all the time.

(Just wonder how he would do with a shitty team in front of him? Maybe see that next year?)

Reway with 1a after two.

(Just wonder how he would do with a shitty team in front of him? Maybe see that next year?)

I doubt we'll see that for long. Halifax will be selling next year, perhaps even in the offseason. Fucale will be dealt for a boatload of picks/prospects and will play for another contender at some point next season.

I doubt we'll see that for long. Halifax will be selling next year, perhaps even in the offseason. Fucale will be dealt for a boatload of picks/prospects and will play for another contender at some point next season.

Did not know that, but thought he would eventually be traded to a top contender anyways if Halifax sucked next year, but not till mid-season.

Did not know that, but thought he would eventually be traded to a top contender anyways if Halifax sucked next year, but not till mid-season.

If I'm running Halifax, I have to think that there's no way Drouin's back next year. He's their 2nd leading scorer while their 3rd and 4th are overagers and their 5th will likely turn pro. That's usually a tell-tale sign that it's time to rebuild and with all of the above carrying next-to-no value, Fucale will be the prize piece to deal.

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker