Injury news

Commandant

I was wondering about Lehkonen as well. Any news on him?

1 hour ago, DON said:

Terry eh?

Seemed like a pretty obvious choice to me.  You have two players in Andrighetto/Desharnais on the fourth line that are far from ideal fourth liners.  Not only is Terry their leading scorer in the minors, he's also someone who has recent experience on an NHL fourth line for the last two seasons.  It's a merit-based promotion and one that fits the role better than someone like Hudon would.

The habs are getting some major flu's this season.

Usually those things are done after 48 hours.

I hope Markov get's the flu a few times this year and only plays 60 games so he can peak in mid April. As long as the Habs keep winning of course.

Would be so ideal to let Markov rest on back to backs. 

Today's update:

Beaulieu: Won't play tomorrow or Saturday - left the hospital this morning and there is still testing to be done.  His status won't be determined for a few more days.  The third pairing tomorrow will be Barberio and Pateryn.

Flynn: Will not be on the West road trip, that puts him out until the second week of December.

Lehkonen: Will be on the West road trip and seems to be the closest to returning.

Redmond: Will be on the West road trip.  I wouldn't be shocked if he gets sent to St. John's on a conditioning stint at some point though.

1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

Specifically, he was hit near the throat with a puck.  He may travel to Detroit later tonight after some tests are done.

What? Jeepers, tough luck.

Just now, Stogey24 said:

Hudon hurt in practice 

Yep - we noted that earlier on this page. 

As it turns out, he won't make the trip to Detroit tomorrow which means the Habs will be carrying the bare minimum to open up their road trip barring a late recall from St. John's.