Dec. 22, Habs vs Jets, 8:30 PM

dlbalr

I am a little scared the goat is going to puck up big time and deal the Habs 1st rounder or some youth after the roster freeze is over.

Yep. like is said in the Fire Gauthier thread. Need to make a move now. Molson needs to grow a pair (or borrow a pair from his wife - somebody from the family has to have a pair) and act now. First thing he needs to do is say screw you to the french media and politicians. hire a guy like Jim Nill. Can't see any other way for the players to respect management.

Totally abandoned Price. Totally. If not for him, we're looking at double digits. Happy holidays Habs fans, the team is sending you off with a wet fart. I really wish Price were livid right now.

So, what now?

i guess there will probably be another players only meeting after this. Man this is one of the few times I'm glad I can't understand french. I don't even want to hear the shit these clowns on RDS will be saying!!

Totally abandoned Price. Totally. If not for him, we're looking at double digits. Happy holidays Habs fans, the team is sending you off with a wet fart. I really wish Price were livid right now.

So, what now?

You hope that the GM gets fired before he makes a desperate move to try and save his job - which really is not salvagable anyways.

i guess there will probably be another players only meeting after this. Man this is one of the few times I'm glad I can't understand french. I don't even want to hear the shit these clowns on RDS will be saying!!

Exactly what we've been saying.

Well, the other day, Jonathan asked how many games the Habs would win in this 6 game road trip. I said 2, and he said 0. I'm thinking his prediction will be the correct one.

• Upvote 1

Exactly what we've been saying.

I think they will also be going on about the great french choices that are out there that are much better then Cunneyworth and Gauthier, instead of who are the best PEOPLE to fix this mess.

Well, the other day, Jonathan asked how many games the Habs would win in this 6 game road trip. I said 2, and he said 0. I'm thinking his prediction will be the correct one.

I honestly believe the Habs could win less than 15 games the rest of the year.

I really hope they do it.

Top3 pick please.

Would be so sick to have a superstar!!

I honestly believe the Habs could win less than 15 games the rest of the year.

I really hope they do it.

Top3 pick please.

Would be so sick to have a superstar!!

Is there a french prospect in the top 5. Can you imagine if the habs won the lottery and their was a french player available in the top 5. We'd have a two month campaign from the french media, with even the politicians chiming in on the importance of picking the french kid. All they'd have to do is to threaten to boycott Molson and you'd probably have the habs picking the french kid.

Is there a french prospect in the top 5. Can you imagine if the habs won the lottery and their was a french player available in the top 5. We'd have a two month campaign from the french media, with even the politicians chiming in on the importance of picking the french kid. All they'd have to do is to threaten to boycott Molson and you'd probably have the habs picking the french kid.

Nope... highest ranked french kid will be Charles Hudon and he'll be late first/early 2nd.

And really, blaming the "french media" is a bit of a cop out... its not the whole media... its just some of them like Michelle Bergeron, ReJaune Tremblay, Denis Coderre, Benoit Brunet, are idiots. But they have some good people in the french media too.

Waxing philosohically, i've figured out what's wrong with this team...

***No 4th line

***No fighters

***No powerplay

***No offense

***No defense

In the interests of being positive I have the best solutions...

1. Fire RC and immediately replace him with Guy Lafleur's kid

2. Fire Gauthier and replace him with Vincent Damphousse's wife

3. Immediately recall Brian Willsie

4. Most importantly, demote Darche, sign Paul Mara and insert him on the wing. If Mara refuses, immediately sign Shane Hnidy, the sherriff.

Nope... highest ranked french kid will be Charles Hudon and he'll be late first/early 2nd.

And really, blaming the "french media" is a bit of a cop out... its not the whole media... its just some of them like Michelle Bergeron, ReJaune Tremblay, Denis Coderre, Benoit Brunet, are idiots. But they have some good people in the french media too.

I don't read french, so only hear the quotes attributed to those idiots as well as the politicians that probably resulted in Molson releasing his ridiculous statement. Montreal has become such a laughing stock. First the 6-7 month police investigation on the MaxPac hit, then all of this language crap with the coach hiring.

I don't even know how to comment on that. I'm not sure they could beat an ECHL right now. If I were Price i would actually call out his team in public. Someone needs to step up other than a golaie on the ice.

My new lines

Pacs Eller Coke

Moen DD AK46

Darche Pleks Leblanc

Cammi Nok Blunen

Gorges Kaberle

Emelin Subban

Whoever, the rest of the d are pretty much worthless.

It will be interesting to see if they actually have a fire burning sale

Quick thought on Campoli: this guy missed the whole season and is playing himself into shape. I agree that he is not a top-4 blueliner, but it should be expected that he struggles extravagantly a few games after his return - that's par for the course for guys coming off huge injuries. In short, he will never be Ray Bourque, but let's not crucify the guy just yet.

<br>

Quick thought on Campoli: this guy missed the whole season and is playing himself into shape. I agree that he is not a top-4 blueliner, but it should be expected that he struggles extravagantly a few games after his return - that&#39;s par for the course for guys coming off huge injuries. In short, he will never be Ray Bourque, but let&#39;s not crucify the guy just yet.<br>

The guy is a 6th dman and there is NO WAY that Emelin should be sitting for him - let alone Subban. He is a puck moving dman, but is worse defensively then even Breezer was. He was a good depth signing, but there is no way he should be bumping Emelin out of the lineup. I'd rather have him him making mistakes and learning then have Campoli make mistakes he will never improve - he isn't worth keeping anyways.

The guy is a 6th dman and there is NO WAY that Emelin should be sitting for him - let alone Subban. He is a puck moving dman, but is worse defensively then even Breezer was. He was a good depth signing, but there is no way he should be bumping Emelin out of the lineup. I'd rather have him him making mistakes and learning then have Campoli make mistakes he will never improve - he isn't worth keeping anyways.

Whatever, man, I'm just saying he's probably significantly better than he showed tonight.