Huberdeau - Shore - Mueller
Skille - Matthias - Kopecky
Parros - Santorelli - Rheault
Campbell - Strachan
Kuba - Gudbranson
Yonkman - Robak

Markstrom/Clemmensen

Not Expected to Play

Scratches: Kovalev, Smithson    Injured: Upshall, Kulikov, Caruso, Theodore, Jovanovski, Weiss, Weaver, Bergenheim

Scoring Leaders Montreal Florida
Goals Tomas Plekanec (11) Jonathan Huberdeau (12)
Assists Pacioretty/Ryder (13) Tomas Fleischmann (12)
Points Max Pacioretty (21) Huberdeau/Fleischmann (17)
+/- Brandon Prust  (+13) Shawn Matthias (+2)
PIMS Brandon Prust (81) George Parros (29)

Puck Drop: 6:00 PM EST TV: RDS, TSN Habs, FSFL Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

Brian, you could have found a better pic. Weiss and Diaz are both injured! ;)

There is a surprising lack of Habs in Florida pictures that involve current players. Given that I was throwing this together quickly, I settled for players who were at least still on their respective teams.

Why would you say that? Budaj is in, he will stone the Panthers.

Ryder gets his first goal.

Well, I usually predict a loss :lol: But this, to me, feels like one of those games. They'll be tired and anything but fired up to play Florida. It's not about Budaj, it's about team psychology.

Well, I usually predict a loss :lol: But this, to me, feels like one of those games. They'll be tired and anything but fired up to play Florida. It's not about Budaj, it's about team psychology.

They better be fired up! I'll be at this game and I want to see a smokeshow. Just curious, looking at this lineup, can you guys think of a worse team in the last fifteen years than this one? They have Gudbranson, Huberdeau, and Campbell. At least 9 players on the Panthers can be replaced by AHLers.

Chucky - Eller - Moen. That sounds like MT called JM and asked him for a good line combo.

This is why i want Moen out of here. It would eliminate the possibility of having our skilled guys saddled with him.

I know I'm going to catch flak for this but Prust getting injured is why we shouldn't trade Moen. That is unless we can upgrade his position. Given Moens role, his experience & looking around the league, I'm not sure we could upgrade.

I heard during the rangers game this afternoon that there's a possibility Boyle will be shipped out at the trade deadline. Whether this is true or not, I have no idea, trying to look his contract up on capgeek, but it's down right now it seems. Prust - Boyle - Armstrong/White would make a great bottom line. I know it doesn't help the top 3 lines, but the better the 4th line, especially a big, grindy 4th line, the more minutes they can play and the top 3 line can stay fresher.

I heard during the rangers game this afternoon that there's a possibility Boyle will be shipped out at the trade deadline. Whether this is true or not, I have no idea, trying to look his contract up on capgeek, but it's down right now it seems. Prust - Boyle - Armstrong/White would make a great bottom line. I know it doesn't help the top 3 lines, but the better the 4th line, especially a big, grindy 4th line, the more minutes they can play and the top 3 line can stay fresher.

one more season at 1,7M$ of cap hit. Becomes UFA in the summer of 2014.

And the goal!!

Are we playing that well, or is Florida that bad??

Man, look at those empty seats!!! Why the hell is there a team i Miami???

Interesting shift by ryder... Excellent work along the boards, creates the opportunity, but then misses the net when he has a perfect setup. Once he gets that monkey off his back, he is going to score a bunch.

And now to the PP.

Interesting shift by ryder... Excellent work along the boards, creates the opportunity, but then misses the net when he has a perfect setup. Once he gets that monkey off his back, he is going to score a bunch.

It hit a defenders leg.

Lol, I wish they would let the refs talk like that...

And now to the PP.

It hit a defenders leg.

Yeah, i mean his luck sucks, not the effort... Its the bounces lately...

Lol, and there is the goal... Sweet tip!