Habs vs. Sens, Jan. 16 7:30 pm

Neech

Won't help, if they simply watch the guy walk past them and score

For starters, they could tell the forwards to come below the top of the dots more frequently. I seem to recall typing something like this quite a few times this year... The D aren't looking great but they're getting outnumbered far too often.

yes, Bourque is the only one sucking out there. Trading him should solve the problems.

These guys blow. They'll be out the playoffs by the time Olympics start.

Price, Subban, Pacioretty, Bournival, The Gallys, Emelin, Prust are my only untouchables. They can move any else.

This team needs a shake and an enema big time.

No, the whole team sucks tonight, but an easy thing to do is dump a floater. Bourque is always brutal and is not someone I want in the room.

Sometimes getting rid of the dead weight helps everyone and there is nothing to lose.

They've already tried that, they're essentially down to 10 forwards and have changed two lines. There's not a whole lot more short of juggling the lines again that they can do in-game.

I was referring to a trade.

I have one post to make, 'cause I just can't hold it in and I'm not watching the third period after the way second ended.

Carey Price can have the whole plane to himself - coaching staff included. The rest of this pathetic excuse for a line-up can walk to TO carrying their own ing bags, 'cause Carey carried them enough tonight.

this rivalry can use a bit of moen, prust and parros, to do more pushing and pulling. not sure having our best d-men and smallish forwards, playing tough guy is the right game plan for the last few mins.

come on boys, lets steal this one.

GO HABS GO!