May 6, Boston vs Montreal, 7 PM

dlbalr

It looks like Bruins propaganda to media is once again effective. It's incredible how well it works.

So Briere had the nice setup on Weise's goal. His reward? He was stapled to the bench for the rest of the period.

This has been the story all year.

All in all, despite the fact that the Habs have a two goal lead going into the 3rd, I was not happy with that period. In the first, they were much better in the defensive zone. In the second, it was right back to Games 1 and 2. On one instance, Gorges tried to clear the puck. His support, Plekanec and Gionta, were at the blueline and red line respectively. Don't fly the zone, make the smart play and the puck out first and foremost. Otherwise, we may very well see a repeat of the last two games.

On a happy note, Bournival has had a really nice game. He hasn't done anything flashy but he has made the smart play time and time again. If I were doing the 3 Stars tonight (I'm not), he'd certainly be a contender for my honourable mention.

I'm gonna say a little prayer to the hockey gods that the Habs get the first goal in the 3rd period!!!

Who cars what cbc or the media says.

I'm a little more worried how this team seems to play well for 30 minutes then stops. Let's see if they learned anything or if they will just sit back and see if price can win it.

They really need a faceoff guy to win the big ones.

Eddie Olcyzk was ridiculous. He was on a three minute diatribe about "getting the next goal" and "it won't happen in one shift" where I was wondering if he was practicing for his kid's little league game. I was almost happy the Bruins scored, because it wasn't stopping, and if Price shut them out, it would be like reading the 1000 page speech in "Atlas Shrugged."

How about the adjustments the Canadiens have made? There's enough to fill up a couple minutes with.

I'm gonna say a little prayer to the hockey gods that the Habs get the first goal in the 3rd period!!!

That is a very nice little prayer. I'm gonna join you on that one.

There will be intense pressure.

yup i've got a few of them!!

I thought the Chin dynasty three foot long fingernails that I boughtt for the series would have lasted more than two periods.

Eddie Olcyzk was ridiculous. He was on a three minute diatribe about "getting the next goal" and "it won't happen in one shift" where I was wondering if he was practicing for his kid's little league game. I was almost happy the Bruins scored, because it wasn't stopping, and if Price shut them out, it would be like reading the 1000 page speech in "Atlas Shrugged."

How about the adjustments the Canadiens have made? There's enough to fill up a couple minutes with.

Darn right Lovett.

Wonder if we will get a PP at some point.

Julian has shut up the friggin reps