Game 6, Bruins vs Canadiens, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

we still need goals. 3:0 is weird and bruinspuckers can score 4 goals (dat game 2).

Agreed...but admit it... we're happier... much happier... :hyper:

Great period! They need another to get into Rask's head.

Wouldn't that be sweetnosity.

Beaulieu played a bit more that period...3 minutes instead of 2. He's a +2 on the night, that will help his cause should there be a Game 7.

Prust is having a nice night, his best by far of the postseason. So far, that odd decision to sit Moen for him is working. Prust has 6 hits in 6 minutes and change.

It's huge that it was Pacioretty and Vanek getting those goals. If even one of them gets a bit of momentum from that, one of those lines should get a nice short-term boost.

:habslogo:Wow what a great game! I want les boys to get the next one early and then spend the rest of the game in the B's zone. :1banana:

My son: Dad, who do you want us to play next?

Me: the Bruins in game 7

Gotta love his faith though :1gohabs:

• Upvote 1

Dude. The team is likely going to game 7 against the best team in the nhl. They were 27th best two years ago. Nothing personal, but are this negative about everything?

Edit, sorry. I saw some good stuff after. My bad

One cool thing about time. It doesn't exist. The past isn't .. the future isn't... ongoing simultaneity.. so we don't have to worry about the past.There's no such thing extant.

Well, on Beaulieu, I'll eat my words - and they taste great! :lol:

Weaver has been an absolute rock. Credit where due.

Patches and Vanek score. Just what the doctor ordered, baby!!

That said, I ain't relaxing. The F**kers have come back before, from much worse situations. Habs need to LEAVE IT ALL ON THE ICE for the next 20 minutes - and for God's sake do NOT go into a shell, but skate, skate, SKATE!!!!!!

Julie has managed his d-corp's ice time very well. Chara and Boychuk are at 15, while Gorges, Subban, Emelin and Markov are all over 16.

Assuming the Habs can maintain (or add to) this lead for the better part of the 3rd, those numbers should even out a bit as the Habs could afford to play Beaulieu-Weaver (the latter having played a fair bit in the 2nd) more regularly. They've got some work to do before it gets to that point though.

:habslogo:Wow what a great game! I want les boys to get the next one early and then spend the rest of the game in the B's zone. :1banana:

My son: Dad, who do you want us to play next?

Me: the Bruins in game 7

Gotta love his faith though :1gohabs:

Sounds like the torch is in good hands my friend: good hands indeed.

So I realized that If I don't watch the game, the Habs would have a better chance of winning. Looks like its working, so I'll keep on not watching!!!

Well, on Beaulieu, I'll eat my words - and they taste great! :lol:

Weaver has been an absolute rock. Credit where due.

Patches and Vanek score. Just what the doctor ordered, baby!!

That said, I ain't relaxing. The F**kers have come back before, from much worse situations. Habs need to LEAVE IT ALL ON THE ICE for the next 20 minutes - and for God's sake do NOT go into a shell, but skate, skate, SKATE!!!!!!

Spot on mon ami and I think we'll weather the unavoidable storm

With a little luck get a break when they lose some discipline

So I realized that If I don't watch the game, the Habs would have a better chance of winning. Looks like its working, so I'll keep on not watching!!!

You gotta be kiddin' me , that'd be like not going to bed on your honeymoon so as not to bring a perfect day to an end.

I think we gotta give MT a big thankyou for tonight's entertainment... n'est ce pas? :clap:

This is the way to play with a lead...keep skating... Force them to open up and burn them...could be 5-0 right now but at least there is zero momentum for the Bruins.

Darn right ... and it gives les B's something to worry about..

How good is this eh, guys

Let's get the shutout for the great Carey Price.

Slick flip pass ahead by Vanek

I bet Julien will make noise about the refs and get his way in Boston...

Nah the game was fair. Subb's penalty was the only bad call.