Game 6, Bruins vs Canadiens, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Staying at his place for work.... He has home ice advantage. :)

Yeah... That was a soprano swing all right....

Chara has nuts?

• Upvote 1

Not too impressed with Markov's spear-job. I will point out, however, that that's a predictable result of the NHL's policy of not meaningfully punishing players who repeatedly do the same thing. There is just something completely ridiculous about seeing the Bruins get into high dudgeon over an act that Lucic has done three times already this season, twice to the Habs. However, I have to hand it to Julien. There is no coach better at getting inside refs' heads, and at getting his teams worked up into righteous rage over the injustices supposedly visited upon them by refs and opposing teams.

Apart from that mild attempt at castration, Markov was a real beast tonight. It's the first game in a long while where he reminded me of the "old" Markov, controlling things back there. Great to see. And my Lord, is there a Mike Weaver fan club? Where can I sign up? :lol:

Just a tremendous game by every single player. Well, there is one exception, actually - PK Subban. Was he terrible? Not at all, but by his standards this was a mediocre effort. And that may be one reason why #79 stepped up - he could see the need for someone to take command.

I was wrong about Beaulieu. He DID make a difference. He played as hard as anyone and made some nice plays. :thumbs_up:

As for Game Seven, the rational mind says Boston has a huge edge because the Prunes have outplayed us three straight games in Beantown. However, we only need to outplay them ONCE. If we keep the same roster and play with the same determination, well. On vera. :habslogo:

Welll.... ya coulda left me something to say....

Spot on post Cuke. Like yourself I had residual doubts about Beaulieu out of ignorance, not knowledge and he certainly looked to be having some fun out there.

I'll be happy to sign up for the Mike Weaver fan club as well.

Great state Lovett's

"Carey Price has played in four elimination games.. and let in one goal."

Now that's a belly warmer..

"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them."

— Subban on Gm. 7

:lol: "I can't wait to take that all away from them"...PK SUBBAN ROCKS!!! :lol: :lol:

In terms of "poking the bear," it's not so much the Bruins as a whole as Chara. We've seen what Chara is capable of when he feels ill-treated. If I were going to spear someone in the nuts, it wouldn't be him. Conversely, going out there and deliberately injuring a player with the seniority and history of Andrei Markov would be a new low even for these turds; and also, Chara would be unlikely to do something like that with a series on the line. Only if, by some unfathomable miracle, we get a big lead in Game Seven would I really start to worry.

Until the NHL gets serious about spearing it's fair game. It could have put a stop to this in the regular season. Instead they've allowed it to happen again and again with only a fine. This is the problem with NHL enforcement. If you don't make the calls on the ice and you don't make the calls in Toronto, you're saying to players it's okay.

The garbage throwing was ridiculous. Pretty fair to say this isn't Habs fans vs. Bruins fans anymore. It's respectable fans vs. douche-canoes. I don't care what sweater you wear. Don't throw garbage on the ice. This isn't pro wrestling.

What smart roster move will Genius coach make for game 7? :ph34r:

How could Prust play like that as injured as he is?

I missed Andrei giving Chara a Lucic-special, too funny. And then jumbo Weaver standing up to all of Chara-Lucic-Iginla, 'ballsy' player.

Habs still leading playoffs in Goals/game.

Bergevin is just a bit of a fan eh, love his reactions.

Well, well, well. Looks like Markov did spear Chara in the nuts. Like commandant said, had it been any other team, I wouldn't have been too proud of Markov, but this is the bruins. The Team that has specialized in this kind of shit all year. What goes around, comes around!

"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them."

WOW! How can you not love this guy! Best quote I've ever heard!!! Even better than Patty Roy's outburst after game 2 in the 93 Adams division semi-finals against the Nordiques.

I dunno, the "I can't hear what he says, I've got my Cup rings in my ears" was a pretty damned good zinger :halm: But yeah, PK just kicks ass. MB, sign that dude to a long-term deal so I can go out and get a Subban jersey!!!

I dunno, the "I can't hear what he says, I've got my Cup rings in my ears" was a pretty damned good zinger :halm: But yeah, PK just kicks ass. MB, sign that dude to a long-term deal so I can go out and get a Subban jersey!!!

Yeah, I thought of that quote as well, but Subban's is just so much better. It's a promise that things will not end well for the bruins. It shows confidence and it shows a real desire to win. I love it!

Beaulieu was excellent. Why hasnt he been getting regular games more? Him and Tinordi need to be playing all year next season.

I've been on the Beaulieu bandwagon all season. About time he got a chance to play. His speed, offensive awareness and mobilty are why he needs to play regularly. Paired with Weaver is a good combo IMO.

• Upvote 1

Im sorry but.. Boston has ZERO chance to win game 7. Habs FWD lines are too deep and diverse for Boston's depleted inexperienced defense.

IMO in games this tight just having Murray on the 3rd pairing is a serious detriment. It'd be over already had Beaulieu dressed. Even Bouillon.

I'd like to see White in for Briere. Leave Prust on the wing. Add that extra sand paper, energy and grit on the 4th for a road game in Boston.

SHOOT 5 HOLE ON RASK!!!

JESUS PRICE! PK'S NIIIICE!

GO HABS GO!!!

p.s..

I. Am SERIOUSLY! Starting to VEHEMENTLY LOATHE Glenn Healy.

ok I haven't been posting Because I have been drunk since the Habs kicked the forking bbrroooooooons ass. I might still be drunk. BUT that was a great forking game. Can we do that again please? Carey is the coolest cat in the universe and PK ? Whatever the fork he wants give it to him. Sign Weaver 2 years, GO FORKING HABS GO. :habslogo: :habslogo: :habslogo::gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo:

Im sorry but.. Boston has ZERO chance to win game 7. Habs FWD lines are too deep and diverse for Boston's depleted inexperienced defense.

IMO in games this tight just having Murray on the 3rd pairing is a serious detriment. It'd be over already had Beaulieu dressed. Even Bouillon.

I'd like to see White in for Briere. Leave Prust on the wing. Add that extra sand paper, energy and grit on the 4th for a road game in Boston.

SHOOT 5 HOLE ON RASK!!!

GO HABS GO!!!

p.s..

I believe brother I believe.

SHOOT 5 HOLE ON RASK!!!

GO HABS GO!!!

p.s..

nihilz for President!