cakeS Returns @ Ottawa, 7PM EST

way to go Toker. This goalie can't hold on to a puck if his life depends on it. On the other hand, I can't believe were gonna lose to a shitty team once again!

I have no idea why you guys care so much about losing to crap teams.

We literally won't play them in a seven game series.

You sound like my dad complaining about losses to the Whalers when I was a kid. I don't care if Sanderson got a few, we're not gonna have to worry about the Whale and we ain't worrying about Karlsson in April

Guest Stogey24

You sound like my dad complaining about losses to the Whalers when I was a kid. I don't care if Sanderson got a few, we're not gonna have to worry about the Whale and we ain't worrying about Karlsson in April

It's not just the loses its the performance and scoring chances.

Yaaaaa Beaulieu!

Well said.

Laying an egg, every now and then, is therapeutic.

Because it's wasted points.

This team is consistent: beat the good teams like Detroit and Nashville, but play like crap against bottom feeders like Ottawa. Why this team refuses to take easier points, I have no idea.

Spoken like a man who won't have to listen to insufferable Sens fans lipping off about how they wish they could play Montreal more often.

So, If it wasn't kicking motion what da fug is? Puck wasn't moving and he put it with his skate. Anyfreakingway another loss to everyone knows what team and again loss to goalie making his 1st start in the NHL. At least Beaulieu scored his 1st and Subby looks all right. I hate wasted points especially when we'll play against Tampa three times and we have California trip.

Just curious why can't Weaver just be inserted and not go with an extra. if Subban were out it would just be one recall

The Habs generally don't like to carry only 6 d-men on the roster. If someone were to get hurt in the warmup, they'd be starting the game with only 5. So I'm assuming that if both Emelin/Subban don't play tomorrow (even though Subban played the 3rd, I think it's far from a guarantee he plays), they'd want to get two blueliners up. They don't mind carrying the minimum for forwards but they very seldom go with the minimum for D's.

well, I guess the only thing positive to take from this game is that we won't have to face the Hens in the playoffs!

becaue everytime we lose to a shitty team, I feel Shame! ;)

over a minute and a half to go, seemed early. pleks and DD were limp after the draw, no battle at all

they weren't the only ones.