What will it take to make Habs a better club?

DON

UFA forwards are slim-pickings this year, best I could see who arnt too old (St Louis) and somewhat productive;

MIke Fisher (34 yrs, 19g-39pts),

Justin Williams (33, 18-41),

Mike Frolik (27, 19-42)

Carl Soderberg (29, 13-44)

OR ugggg! Riberio (35, 15-62)

UFA forwards are slim-pickings this year, best I could see who arnt too old (St Louis) and somewhat productive;

MIke Fisher (34 yrs, 19g-39pts),

Justin Williams (33, 18-41),

Mike Frolik (27, 19-42)

Carl Soderberg (29, 13-44)

OR ugggg! Riberio (35, 15-62)

Ribs should re-sign right where he is. He is a problem child from away back.

But an offensive weapon still.

(but I hope Bergevin never signs him and don't think Habs would even consider it?)

Guest Stogey24

Riberio is a better option than Desharnais. I think he still has some issues though and lousy in the dot

Could definitely see Williams being on the M.B radar

I like Williams a lot. 2 Cup rings, RW, good secondary offence. That'd be a good signing and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Bergy has him in his sights.

I'd have no problem with Ribeiro either, but you have to wonder whether returning to Montreal as a 35-year-old would just be an excuse to party. He'd fit the classic profile of a hometown boy returning home as an over-the-hill veteran to enjoy himself rather than win. Really doubt that Zoot will bother.

I like Williams a lot. 2 Cup rings, RW, good secondary offence. That'd be a good signing and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Bergy has him in his sights.

I'd have no problem with Ribeiro either, but you have to wonder whether returning to Montreal as a 35-year-old would just be an excuse to party. He'd fit the classic profile of a hometown boy returning home as an over-the-hill veteran to enjoy himself rather than win. Really doubt that Zoot will bother.

...who is currently facing charges that have been swept under the rug unlike Voynov's charges.

...who is currently facing charges that have been swept under the rug unlike Voynov's charges.

Yes, they are old charges though, but still he is not a fit for this team. He fits where he is. Let that dog stay sleeping.

I would not touch Ribeiro with a 12 foot pole.

Haven't read any of the previous 183 posts, but I'll just assume all of them say some variation on 'scoring goals'.

lol good call

neither would I

Given Bergevin's insistence on the importance of character, I think on his list of options, signing Ribeirio ranks somewhere below re-signing Gonchar and converting him to center.

Name calling? They do that on TSN? or is that what you bring.

Name calling? Oh ya, okay.. lmao.

I think you should have to answer a questionnaire to acquire a membership here.

Otherwise you let anyone in and they post 3000 posts in 7 months.

Quality over quantity, I always say. Keep the fanatical brain farts where they'll be truly appreciate for what they are.

Regards

Name calling? Oh ya, okay.. lmao.

I think you should have to answer a questionnaire to acquire a membership here.

Otherwise you let anyone in and they post 3000 posts in 7 months.

Quality over quantity, I always say. Keep the fanatical brain farts where they'll be truly appreciate for what they are.

Regards

is this an example of "quality over quantity"

You on strike from grading papers or something ? :nuts:

Although you have a point ............ I had no idea I had posted that many times? cheers

Brian - have you any idea what draft choices we have left. i think we still have Buffalo's second but traded away our own?

Bookmark this website. http://www.prosportstransactions.com/hockey/DraftTrades/Years/

Brian - have you any idea what draft choices we have left. i think we still have Buffalo's second but traded away our own?

The Habs don't have a Buffalo 2nd rounder. The one they got for Gorges was Minnesota's 2016 2nd.

Guest Stogey24

Canadiens Lars Eller when asked if he was happy with his role with the Canadiens this past season.

Q: Were you happy with your role this year?

A: [Eight-second pause]

[Laugh]

THANX

Yeah thanks Joe did not know it existed. great.

Canadiens Lars Eller when asked if he was happy with his role with the Canadiens this past season.

Q: Were you happy with your role this year?

A: [Eight-second pause]

[Laugh]

Translation: he doesn't know what his role is.