Who we gonna Draft?

habs rule

Many good players still playing in their respective playoffs.

U18 tournament is not such a big deal no.

Usefull to evaluate just that : how U18 play against U18.

Not more, not less.

Its a big deal in that its a serious upgrade in talent from the BCHL.

And yes many good players are still playing in the playoffs... but this is a problem that mainly hurts Canadians... almost all the best Americans, Finns, Swedes and normally Russians are there. So how a kid performs on team canada against those teams is big.

Trade Subban for Hall? What forking drug addled mind came up with that? Subban for Yak and Hall and their next five 1st round picks. That is a deal I could see making. In other words he is basically and untouchable.

As I stated on here before, I wouldnt go anywhere near HALL, for reasons already mentioned in past. In Edmonton he has a horrible reputation in the city. Always very surprised this hasnt come out.

plus fact, at his house, parties are happening all the time all night. His neighbor has a system to warn him with his flood light, before his wife calls the police on him. I live nearby and this is constant problem , and we all talk about it!

Walks out on tips, and some cases bills ..that others end up covering for him!, disrespectful to those serving him, and caring more about partying than anything.

Sure guys are young, and in limelight. BUT never an excuse to be rude, disrespectful and treat others like crap..

Enough said, I dont ever want to see him anywhere near a Habs Jersey!

As I stated on here before, I wouldnt go anywhere near HALL, for reasons already mentioned in past. In Edmonton he has a horrible reputation in the city. Always very surprised this hasnt come out.

plus fact, at his house, parties are happening all the time all night. His neighbor has a system to warn him with his flood light, before his wife calls the police on him. I live nearby and this is constant problem , and we all talk about it!

Walks out on tips, and some cases bills ..that others end up covering for him!, disrespectful to those serving him, and caring more about partying than anything.

Sure guys are young, and in limelight. BUT never an excuse to be rude, disrespectful and treat others like crap..

Enough said, I dont ever want to see him anywhere near a Habs Jersey!

Well that is very interesting, thank you for that. I had no idea he was such an asswipe. Let me revise my trade scenario, I now want their next 10 1st rounders. :)

Will Logan Brown's 8pts in 4gms, combined with >1ppg in OHL, is a centre AND as well as the obvious 6'6" 225lb have him sneaking closer to a top ten pick?

(commandant had him at 14, so not a huge jump to Habs slot)

http://lastwordonsports.com/2016/04/13/logan-brown-scouting-report-2016-nhl-draft-14/

Logan-Brown.jpg

Will Logan Brown's 8pts in 4gms, combined with >1ppg in OHL, is a centre AND as well as the obvious 6'6" 225lb have him sneaking closer to a top ten pick?

(commandant had him at 14, so not a huge jump to Habs slot)

http://lastwordonsports.com/2016/04/13/logan-brown-scouting-report-2016-nhl-draft-14/

Logan-Brown.jpg

Ya know he might just work. Could you imagine him and Mcarron on the ice at the same time. :nuts:

Sorry to say, Brown only has 60 PIMs combined in last two years, so don't think he idolizes or wants to be Lucic II like Big Mikey does.

But with a top ten pick, the kid should have some elite skills and same as McCarron, this guy may just never have the foot speed to be impact player?

Well that is very interesting, thank you for that. I had no idea he was such an asswipe. Let me revise my trade scenario, I now want their next 10 1st rounders. :)

HEHEHEHE, I will take 10 first round picks to take Hall off them...

But serious, get HALL out of Oilers, and the Oilers instantly become better, any decent additions to them and they are on their way..

It just baffles me local media, doesnt mention this at all, so dont be surprised if its HALL who is gone..

back to topic, WHO DOES MONTREAL DRAFT:

Hope they take best player available at that point, and not some conditions like : biggest player or someone who is Quebec born

Just pick the best player available period

• Upvote 1

Brown is so lazy.

I watch Windsor.

He's like Rick Nash but not as talented.

Not too worried, if pick 9th there seem better options both forward and d-men that will or likely be available.

But 6'6" 225lb prospect with some skill tends to get GMs (and fans) all excited.

I was super excited when he came to Windsor. Then I watched him.

Too bad, but hope he can help some pro team down the road.

Olli Juolevi has 3pt game for London Knights, for 8pts in 11gms. Have you seen him play?

olli_juolevi_london_knights_2.jpg

Not too worried, if pick 9th there seem better options both forward and d-men that will or likely be available.

But 6'6" 225lb prospect with some skill tends to get GMs (and fans) all excited.

I am excited. Oh Oh Oh OH :rofl:

I liked Crawford in those videos too. Think a team will pick him up in the offseason?

Habs first 4 round picks; 9th, 39th, 45th, 69th, 99th picks.

Kings & Rangers combined picks for first 4 rounds this year; 53rd, 82nd & 113th.

I got to know Cam Morrison - he is such a quality kid. Needs to improve his skating, but he is a scorer. He is always in the right place at the right time and he has finish. Would love him in the 2nd round for the Habs.

Jughead is pretty close usually. Thanks

Yes, the group of NHL scouts he gathers opinions from serves him well.

Too bad Sergachev has moved up and may not last till Habs pick.

Also I like him (8), Keller(10), Jost(11) and Bean (12), but don't get same warm fuzzy feeling about Chychrun who of course sits 9th.

Dubois at 5, seems high. Will he be Ben Pouliot II?

Yes, the group of NHL scouts he gathers opinions from serves him well.

Too bad Sergachev has moved up and may not last till Habs pick.

Also I like him (8), Keller(10), Jost(11) and Bean (12), but don't get same warm fuzzy feeling about Chychrun who of course sits 9th.

Dubois at 5, seems high. Will he be Ben Pouliot II?

Sergachev is who I had hopes for Montreal picking, great skater, great shot...Def addition top 2 potential..Even though team needs FWD help

Hope for the hockey gods for Habs to win Lottery! :)

Dubois has moved up, or else thats who Habs would pick...yes risky pick..but most are!

JOST, looks like a good fit! and Keller is small but huge skill set

( Dubois to Pouliot comparison is fair ;)