Game Thread | Montreal vs. Carolina | 10/03/07

Spider-Man NL

They have to change that rule. Unless intentional, it should be no change and a faceoff in your zone.

Agreed... It's ridiculous

Good PK

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Folks, Long time since a post (last season's unspeakable loss). I'm all ready for a new season here, full of youth and optimism. I think a tough road win would be the perfect start to the season. Despite the penalties, lots of positives thus far!

What's up with RDS not showing the time remaining on power plays? Super annoying...

But the good news is Starchoice has RDS HD!Channel 266 for those who didn't check.

Brsiebois looks pretty good out there, though I am surpised by his ice time so far. D looks decent on the whole.

Plekanec is easily our best player tonight.

I do want to see more 5 on 5 though...

Is anyone else bothered by the lack of physical play by the forwards? Begin, Latendresse, Kostopolous, Smolinski, those guys are supposed to be bringing something to the dance other than a pulse.

Is anyone else bothered by the lack of physical play by the forwards? Begin, Latendresse, Kostopolous, Smolinski, those guys are supposed to be bringing something to the dance other than a pulse.

Yeah, I noticed that the only guy not being pushed off the puck is Koivu, the smallest forward on the team.

The 4-minute PP looked atrocious. Pleks leads in icetime and Kotsopolus 2nd among forwards. Need to get Higgy and Kosty more icetime. Begin has more time than most of the other, even though some PK time. Lats looks invisible on the ice. Not helping Pleks much. Huet still standing tall.

Latendresse looks either scared or confused. He is playing so soft.

Fortunately we have a few guys keeping this team alive right now:

-Brisebois has been fantastic.

-Huet is standing on his head, imagine if it was Abby in net.

-Bouillon has been solid.

-Streit looks very immpressive.

Koivu, Kovalev and Plekanec are playing well.

Higgins, Markov and Ryder don't look so good tonight.

Dandenault gets E for effort but is completely useless out there.

Latendresse looks either scared or confused. He is playing so soft.

Fortunately we have a few guys keeping this team alive right now:

-Brisebois has been fantastic.

-Huet is standing on his head, imagine if it was Abby in net.

-Bouillon has been solid.

-Streit looks very immpressive.

Koivu, Kovalev and Plekanec are playing well.

Higgins, Markov and Ryder don't look so good tonight.

Dandenault gets E for effort but is completely useless out there.

Breezer and Hamrlik must be doing well if they have 2 mins more ice time than Komi and Markov so far.

Did I really see right? I saw Kovalev bodycheck a Carolina player off the puck on the backcheck, and then the next shift I saw Grabovsky seperate Staal from the puck on the cycle.