spacer.jpggame9-pix1.jpg

spacer.jpggame9-pix2.jpg

spacer.jpggame9-pix3.jpg

spacer.jpggame9-pix4.jpg

city-newyork.jpg

catchgame.jpg

spacer3.jpg

spidey.jpg

Apologizes for being just 4 hours before the game, i was going to put up the thread this morning but i was running late. As much as i love HW, when it's handing in a 10% assignment vs. game thread... unfortunately, assignment wins.

That being said... when it comes to Habs vs Islanders... Habs win!

GO HABS GO

Edited by Cataclaw

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at work tonight, but I'm sure Higgy and Komi will step it up regardless. This is a game we SHOULD win, let's not let it get away.

GO HABS GO!!!

WE can all expect to see big games from Komisarek and Especially Higgins. Higgins always seems to do well on Long Island. Let's hope it continues tonight!

I simply expect a win. 1-0 9-2 or 3-2 it doesn't matter. The Habs are coming down the stretch and have many 2 point playoff type games. They can go either way at this point.

The history suggests crumbling, but this team seems to have more going for it offensively then in the past.

I am looking at Koivu, Markov to pick up there games. Kovalev just needs to keep doing what he is doing.

The danger i see is Huet, he just doesn't play well for more then 2-3 games in a row.

So i am looking forward to seeing which team shows up the next 10-20 games.

ah oué les glorieux!

We just need a good solid game on all fronts. No weak stuff from Huet (or at least very little weak stuff).

Prediction: 2 goals for Big Jugs

Come on Koivu... cut the crap. Try not to take a penalty.

We just need a good solid game on all fronts. No weak stuff from Huet (or at least very little weak stuff).

WE can expect at least one weak goal by Huet. He always gives up a weak goal per game. If we have a 4 goal lead...then it's not too bad, but if we only have a 2 goal lead and it allows the other team to get back into the game...then it could be a problem!

WE can expect at least one weak goal by Huet. He always gives up a weak goal per game. If we have a 4 goal lead...then it's not too bad, but if we only have a 2 goal lead and it allows the other team to get back into the game...then it could be a problem!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I was writing it, he'll let in one softie, we just have to hope it's not more than that, and that our offense comes through.

Whatever happened to the old Huet who led the league in shutouts playing half a season.

I simply expect a win. 1-0 9-2 or 3-2 it doesn't matter. The Habs are coming down the stretch and have many 2 point playoff type games. They can go either way at this point.

The history suggests crumbling, but this team seems to have more going for it offensively then in the past.

I am looking at Koivu, Markov to pick up there games. Kovalev just needs to keep doing what he is doing.

The danger i see is Huet, he just doesn't play well for more then 2-3 games in a row.

So i am looking forward to seeing which team shows up the next 10-20 games.

So are you officially back with the team? You'd given up on them, but you seem to be watching more and more games again.

So are you officially back with the team? You'd given up on them, but you seem to be watching more and more games again.

Ok........ Who left the gate on the back of the wagon down????