Grabovski intentionally missing the team flight

Neech

rds story

He was frustrated for not playing (one whole game, although I agree that it was a bad decision after his best game in the NHL a few nights before).

He's met Gainey and Carbonneau, who has decided not to discipline him as of yet, but he won't be in the line-up Saturday. The team seems to trying to downplay it, although they all acknowledge that it was an error on his part.

Edited by Neech

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carbo's fault for scratching him IMO.

Smokes shouldve been out, not Grabs.

He has every reason to be pissed :unsure:

he is a rookie and as such should do what he is told. this team has an over abundance of good players and someone has to sit from time to time suck it up and deal with it princess. :hlogo:

Perezhogin part deux?

Yikes

NOT the type of behavior that sits well with guys like Gainey and Carbo.

Exactly what I was thinking...

When did Perezhogin do anything of this nature?

I dont blame him for being pissed, i blame him for his wrong reaction to it. What a dumb ass, thinks he's a star already?? We can miss this like hell...you must be a complete ###### to react in a way like this. What the hell has he accomplished so far, how can people take him serious....what a laugh!

I dont blame him for being pissed, i blame him for his wrong reaction to it. What a dumb ass, thinks he's a star already?? We can miss this like hell...you must be a complete ###### to react in a way like this. What the hell has he accomplished so far, how can people take him serious....what a laugh!

Yeah, it's one thing to be benched when you've produced. But he's had a grand total of maybe three games in the NHL in which he was a force, the other times he was just weak and easily knocked off the puck.

I wonder what was Gainey's mindset is coming out the meeting they had.

I can't believe he can be that stubborn, knowing what is right in front of him..

If anything, missing that game should have made him reach higher and play harder and harder every single game he is in the lineup to prove that he wants to remain a constant variable on the CH roster. Taking a hissy fit like that doesn't resolve anything. The team is first in the east, he is in his first year, and should respect Carbo's decision. :hlogo:

I don't remember Perezhogin doing anything out of line. He did was he was asked, I'm sure there were closed door meetings about it. And then at the end of the season, when his job and contract were done, he decided he didn't want to fill that role on the team. I don't remember him bitching and whining about not getting things his way, and not showing up for a flight, but I could be wrong.

When did Perezhogin do anything of this nature?

Perezhogin has never done stuff like this to my knowledge.

I was simply refering to the "pissed off because of ice time and possibly gone back to the RSL" part of Perezhogin's situation.

who does he think he his ?? Gino odjick?

I think this taints his name forever. I expect to see him traded to somewhere like Atlanta or Colorado or somewhere and be scoring 60 points a season like Ribeiro. As long as we get something decent in return for him, I'll be happy.

And while we're at it, trade Koivu! I mean, he's not even FRENCH!!

:D

I think this taints his name forever. I expect to see him traded to somewhere like Atlanta or Colorado or somewhere and be scoring 60 points a season like Ribeiro. As long as we get something decent in return for him, I'll be happy.

ouin c'est vrai ca...je vais appeler ron pis y'en parler ^_^

sorry its a quebec inside joke.

Some forums are saying that our boy Chips has been recalled. I'm not sure about this story at all since i havent read it on any official news sites.

Some forums are saying that our boy Chips has been recalled. I'm not sure about this story at all since i havent read it on any official news sites.

I just don't see the logic in that. why the heck would the canadiens ask a guy to travel half a continent not to play on the week-end ??

if he's recalled, I bet it's going to be on monday so he can practice with the boys on tuesday.

I was beginning to think there'd be a whole thread without this. Phew. :P