[Game Thread] New York Rangers @ MONTREAL CANADIENS

KoZed

4th line is looking great tonight. Who said Lats sucks? Are you watching the same game as me?

This just in! Michael Cammalleri is a good hockey player!

I said he was inconsistent.. he has not been great tonight, just good, imo... I don't see what is so special about him.. he looks like a pretty standard 3rd liner to me... I don't like him along the boards, he holds on to it, but he generates few chances.. he goes to the net at times, which is good. He is slow and doesn't have very good visions, imo.

I think he is decent when he plays within his capabilities and goes to the front of the net. I wish he would use his size more. I have seen bigger hits from Gionta...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.. impressive win.. dug themselves a hole, came back and one it in OT...

This team is starting to gel..

I am sick of hearing about our small first line.. they are very good and our main threat.. certainly more then our big 3rd line.. sheesh!

Give us one more top 4 winger, or one of our guys break out and start being consistently good, and we have a playoff team..

I am sick of hearing about our small first line.. they are very good and our main threat.. certainly more then our big 3rd line.. sheesh!

Give us one more top 4 winger, or one of our guys break out and start being consistently good, and we have a playoff team..

That's the most excitement we've seen from our first line for a while. I think uncle Bob had to make the moves he did.

we've got a playoff team. we'll be in the fight for 7th or 8th.

only got to watch the 3rd period but i have major man crushes on the supposed smurfs. 3 goals and an assist AND the game winner in ot WOW. I know the game was not a classic but damn that was fun. These guys are getting their act together. in spite of the win I think carey starts next game. Could someone please tel M.A.Bergeron not to pass the puck to a defenceman in front of the goalie? This is defence 101. other than that I am really quite impressed with him. sign him 3 yrs at 1 mill and I am in.

I think Price starts against the Isles. I figured that was the plan regardless of the game (and I think Halak played great tonight). You can't let Price sit too long and the Isles are a good team to bring him back in for.

Still, if Price plays well, I hope they don't let Halak sit too long either. I want to see these guys roughly split the games at least until December.

I thought the first line and 3C/4th line were great. Chips is making a case for himself. They were a very affective 4th line. Lats sure is clutching his stick hard right now. He is playing well, but not executing at all.

It's too bad the new line combos consist of a first line and 3 third lines.

The way our D gets hemmed in reason for concern. They look so freakin slow.

Will the Spacek from Edmonton and Buffalo please stand up? In my opinion, this guy is like 3 or 4 on the D depth chart. I thought he was Buffalo's #1!!!

Gorges played horribly tonight. I was also discouraged by our fast guys not supporting the D.

I think Price starts against the Isles. I figured that was the plan regardless of the game (and I think Halak played great tonight). You can't let Price sit too long and the Isles are a good team to bring him back in for.

Still, if Price plays well, I hope they don't let Halak sit too long either. I want to see these guys roughly split the games at least until December.

I think this was the perfect scenario for getting Price back in there against the Islanders, while still getting the win.

Halak played well enough to get the win but nothing spectacular. You can bet if it had of been a robbery like the first 2 games against the Leafs and Sabres there would have been huge pressure on Price to not just get the win against the Isles, but play lights out.

I just hope the offense sticks around for Pricey like it's been there for the most part for Halak, they've scored 14 goals in the 4 games that Halak has started. And only 12 in the 6 games that Price has been in.