Habs vs Caps GAME THREAD

JLP

GO HABS GO! O'Byrne is back, now MAB won't feel left out; victory is ours! Habs 3-1, Price will continue to stand on his head. DO not miss this game, what ever you do tonight do not change the channel or swear at the TV. Remember, we are all human and no one is perfect. Specially AK 46; So put away that rabbits foot and watch the game in absolute confidence that, victory is OURS! :ghg: :nono: :blink::wacko::unsure: :ghg: GO HABS GO!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Price has been excellent lately, but he still hasn't scored. ;)

You noticed that too, eh? I was wondering why nobody was criticizing his output. And talk about cautious! He can go a whole period without leaving our end of the rink! Honest! I've seen it with my own eyes.

I think its confidence, but hey, what do I know?

Good call :clap:

Habs win 3-2. Goals by Gomez, Latendresse and Kostitsyn.

Not bad, 11.4 million$ for these 3 players and all we have to show for it is 6 little goals!

You noticed that too, eh? I was wondering why nobody was criticizing his output. And talk about cautious! He can go a whole period without leaving our end of the rink! Honest! I've seen it with my own eyes.

I think its confidence, but hey, what do I know?

Good call :clap:

His numbers in his last 5 games are great too. I forget exacly, but his save percentage in the last 5 games is awesome. I love his swagger right now. Ok his save percentage is not awesome, but .927 is pretty good.

Edited by BCHabnut

His numbers in his last 5 games are great too. I forget exacly, but his save percentage in the last 5 games is awesome. I love his swagger right now. Ok his save percentage is not awesome, but .927 is pretty good.

Price is 3-2 with a 1.96 GAA and .942 save percentage over his past five starts.

Edited by lazy26