Habs vs Caps GAME THREAD

JLP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scary two nights... habs will be on their heels the whole time trying to limit the damage.

We may wake up on Sunday morning handshaking the leafs in the cellar :nono:

Likely, or they may figure 'let's go for it' and surprise everyone, even themselves? (wishful thinking yeah but wth :hockey: )

UNless Price can play like GOD, the Habs will most likely lose this game.

5-2 for the Caps!

I have a better feeling against the Red Wings. Detroit is beatable this year, but Washington is just too strong!

Two points out of these two games would be great, I too think we have more of a chance against the Wings, but if Price plays the way he has we can steal ANY given game. Kosty will be key, along with the disciplined defensive play. GO HABS GO!

Low expectations, and the players rallying behind them, maybe?

Probably that. I've seen that movie a few times - heavily favoured team comes in taking things too lightly, underdog plays above its head and gets great goaltending. This just feels like that kind of scenario, but it's probably just wishful thinking masquerading as intuition.

Probably that. I've seen that movie a few times - heavily favoured team comes in taking things too lightly, underdog plays above its head and gets great goaltending. This just feels like that kind of scenario, but it's probably just wishful thinking masquerading as intuition.

Yeah. this could be the title of the Florida Panthers biography.

Only Markov can handle Ovechkin. When the cat's away, the mice will play.

Yeah. this could be the title of the Florida Panthers biography.

Only Markov can handle Ovechkin. When the cat's away, the mice will play.

Amen.

This has the potential to be ugly.

Im optimistic... because I made a big bet that Caps beat us and Wings beat the Panthers and hopefully will get 2.72x my bet.

But if the Habs see to it to ruin my bet by getting a win I wont cry :)

Edited by Dalhabs

Haha you're on Chris.

Come on guys, injuries piling up, no one expects us to win, the perfect environment to succeed. The worst that happens is Ovekchin pulls some crazy moves and we get to see an interesting game, a game no one expects us to win, pressure is all on them. To be honest, the way we've played so far this season, if we feel like we can't win against teams with better records than us, than we wont win any!

Have some faith!