Pens @ HABS: GAME 4

bar

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So.. I guess we can assume that the league has no intention of letting Pitts miss that Stanley cup final...

so much for coming home to watch a good game, win or lose. Instead we get the gong show.

Can you believe this!??!?!

I truly think they are favoring the american teams with superstars that sell the sport in the US.... The League will pass on us eliminating one superstar from the playoffs BUT NEVER 2!

Same thing goes for the Canucks

Habs got to turn it around. I know we havent been getting the calls but this is where we show our character and come back and win this game.

I say send the 4th line out there and be a hack squad, and show them what a penalty really is! I speak tongue in cheek of course...of course >.>

The ref didn't even see the slash, but about 5 seconds later as the player complains he puts up his arm cause he sees the pieces. The ref should see the penalty to be able to call a penalty. BS!!!!

This is an instance where win, lose or draw Martin has to call these refs out! Pay the fine you'll get...but this is an injustice.

Totally agree! Let your tongue loose and let the reporters hear what they want to hear. Pitt. is good enough to beat us without the refs. This is totally disgusting.

The league is still ticked at Montreal for taking out the caps.. there is no way they are going to take a chance that we beat the pens too. that would be a disaster for the league.

I hate to be feel this way, but I don't believe refs are that incompetent. They don't miss the most minor thing to call the habs with, but they can't see Gomez interfered with. They can't see two blatent trips. A clothsline move on AK???? BS..

Worst period of Officiating I have ever seen. Habs were a little flat, but when the whistles are all going one way its tough to get going.

Seriously, the guy grabs PK and pulls him down.. Goal.

A blatant trip during our penalty kill, no call.. Goal.

We have to own this second period. Even if it means Martin getting a penalty he needs to get on these Refs. It is ridiculous.

I don't like sounding like a whiner...but...just awful.

The habs have to come out on fire....after killing off their penalty.

When Don Cherry is livid that Montreal is getting the screw job, I don't feel I am just being a homer...

Brutal video evidence, also showing how weak the calls were against Gil... absolute nonsense.

see what don cherry says hahah!

I just gained some respect for Don. He just came out and ranted about how the refs were jobbing the Canadiens!

How bad can the reffing be for him to support the Habs?!

:clap: :hlogo: :clap: We will overcome.

If it wasn't roughing, it's interference cause of the FREE HAND...you know the one Gil was called on. Only ranting about it here makes me feel better....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I apologize to everyone this is my fault...I said I would make the game day thread....but then got busy and couldn't give it the effort it deserved...the hockey gods are punishing me, through the habs. I shall fall on my sword!

Edited by bar

If it wasn't roughing, it's interference cause of the FREE HAND...you know the one Gil was called on. Only ranting about it here makes me feel better....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I apologize to everyone this is my fault...I said I would make the game day thread....but then got busy and couldn't give it the effort it deserved...the hockey gods are punishing me, through the habs. I shall fall on my sword!

It's 2-1 after 1 in an open game. It's not over yet. Maybe Martin bought back the refs in the intermission.