Habs Trivia

dlbalr

even top goal scorers didn't do better than goal per game. how about give us a hint - like what decade, how many games played, parts of how many seasons, first and last initials, etc - something like that.

Not really.

It's probably some random player in the 80's who played 1 game and scored 2 goals.

I wouldn't be that harsh and pull a random no-name.

Joe Malone or

Newsey Lalonde ( love hs nick name and I'm pretty sure he had a few 6 goal games)

You're killing me, 3 correct guesses in a row. Newly Lalonde had 125 goals in 98 games for the Habs between 1917-18 and 1921-22 for a goal per game average of 1.28. Joe Malone was actually 2nd at 0.90.

With that one done, how about highest assists per game? All of the top-10 in that regard were regular players and aren't from the old days like Lalonde and Malone. (Preseason is almost here so this thread will be put to pasture soon...)

Guy Lafleur should show up somewhere - how about here?

I'm guessing he might be the highest assist per game Hab

Although I love em all..I'm going with the ageless Χρήστος Τσέλιος..

Λάθος απάντηση

Chelios is probably way higher in the ranking.

Guy Lafleur should show up somewhere - how about here?

I'm guessing he might be the highest assist per game Hab

Yep, he's #1 at 0.76 assists per game.

I'll hold off on another question until the one from JoeLassister gets answered.

What about Mark Recchi? He played in the league for a long time (most of it not with the Habs mind you).

Edit after the correct answer was announced: Wow, he's 4th all-time in regular season GP. I never would have guessed that...

• 2 years later...

Joe Lamb

Leo Bourgeault

Desse Roche

and I only know these cause they are an answer to a non-habs trivia question. Name the 6 players who wore #99 in the NHL... the other 3 being Gretzky, Wilf Paiement, and Habs assitant GM Rick Dudley.