Nov. 19, Minnesota vs Montreal, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

This night is feeling magical!

Boys boys boys... don't use up all the scoring in one game!

Like the last time they blew out Minny then didnt score for a week?

( late in the season a few years ago)

Soooo anyone wanna bet DD wont score a goal tonight?

I don't believe he will.

I told you all, don't trade Patches.... He's a streaky scorer and once he starts scoring, he'll light it up for a while.

Buckle up boys and enjoy the ride, the streak begins.

I'd still trade him if the Habs can upgrade.

Better to trade him at the peak of his value.

That said either way I hope he scores every game he plays for the Habs for the rest of his career.

3-1 Leafs

2-2 Sens Flyers

listening on radio, the game always sounds better when 2 things happen

1 Habs lead the game

2 Sergio Momesso is given the night off

I don't believe he will.

I'd still trade him if the Habs can upgrade.

Better to trade him at the peak of his value.

That said either way I hope he scores every game he plays for the Habs for the rest of his career.

3-1 Leafs

2-2 Sens Flyers

Anyone can be traded if its a huge offer.

I'm just saying it better be a huge offer or I'm not moving him. He's got a great contract for what he brings, and I have him as one of my building blocks for this team.

Guest Stogey24

I told you all, don't trade Patches.... He's a streaky scorer and once he starts scoring, he'll light it up for a while.

Buckle up boys and enjoy the ride, the streak begins.

Hopefully

listening on radio, the game always sounds better when 2 things happen

1 Habs lead the game

2 Sergio Momesso is given the night off

Is he bad? I just started listening to TSN690 during my lunch breaks at work, I like Chris Nilan, more than I thought I would, Melnyk is dry and Marinaro is half way between. I don't like him pronouncing players names in French, coming from the Merrimack Valley in NH/Massachusetts it's very odd to hear an Italian guy do that. (Due to the old school cultural divisions in my area).

Glad to see Pacs and DD looking like NHLers.

The team looks good with work ethic and defensive zone. I;m not a fan of Prust with Eller and chucky, I would move Briere or Bournival there.

I do like a big physical checking line who get the puck deep, hit and cycle the puck. White Prust Moen for me.

Is he bad? I just started listening to TSN690 during my lunch breaks at work, I like Chris Nilan, more than I thought I would, Melnyk is dry and Marinaro is half way between. I don't like him pronouncing players names in French, coming from the Merrimack Valley in NH/Massachusetts it's very odd to hear an Italian guy do that. (Due to the old school cultural divisions in my area).

in my opinion - Momesso could make Game 7 of a Habs Stanley Cup victory game sound blah. I've never heard any more monotone color commentator in my life. I'm not even exaggerating. ANYONE is better than him. I enjoy Nilan, but it's likely because I remember him so well during his playing days. I like hearing Bobby Dollas do color.

Really happy with how all the lines are playing. Desharnais has had some points coming for the last few games. Bournival is like Gallagher: you can put him on any line and make it better.

Emelin has been very shaky in his own end, but that's to be expected. His worst is still much better than Murray's best.

in my opinion - Momesso could make Game 7 of a Habs Stanley Cup victory game sound blah. I've never heard any more monotone color commentator in my life. I'm not even exaggerating. ANYONE is better than him. I enjoy Nilan, but it's likely because I remember him so well during his playing days. I like hearing Bobby Dollas do color.

I like all of these guys better than the blowhards in Boston who do nothing but deride players who leave Boston like the SNL skit "You Think You're Better Than Me?!"