Toronto vs. Montreal | November 30th, 2013 | 1900 EST

lazy26

Crap... Toronto getting the bounces now,,, two quick goals... Boys need to start playing again.

that first goal was unstopable. You're right though they have to get back on the pressure game.

You have to love the CBC... Apparently Poor Little Phaneuf had enough with PK.... Seems to me that all the run ins have been behind the habs net, which is because Phaneuf has been running in to go at PK all night.

Nice work boys. Lots of hard effort. Loved Plex.

And I can walk around the streets of Toronto with my CHest out.!

Gotta rubbbbb it in.. gonna put the flag on the car... heheheheheh.....

A pet peeve of mine but a 7 PM start ending at 10 PM...in regulation. Enough of the 7:15-7:20 start times, CBC. You have a half hour pregame show, you don't need to extend it to 45 minutes...

With that said, that was a nice win. They didn't sit back much in the 3rd this time, that made a big difference.

No better way to end the game than Dion sulking all the way to the dressing room.

Hehehehehe.. :hyper:

Some surprising TOI numbers, Gionta and Plekanec both played over 23 minutes tonight. Both deserved them too, they played quite well.

Wow..that's a lot. They played a lot of good hockey alright.

Well deserved win. Our big players showed up and gave a good effort. It was nice to see Briere make some slick plays, and Murray had strong night. I thought Price was a little shaky in the first two periods - he got lucky a few times, and inexplicably put the puck back in play while we were shorthanded that led to the first goal - but he was solid in the third.

I thought Therrien shortened the bench effectively in the third. Chucky has been struggling a bit lately. The Parros gamble paid off in that he didn't cost us (is this the first time we've won with him in the lineup?)

Well deserved win. Our big players showed up and gave a good effort. It was nice to see Briere make some slick plays, and Murray had strong night. I thought Price was a little shaky in the first two periods - he got lucky a few times, and inexplicably put the puck back in play while we were shorthanded that led to the first goal - but he was solid in the third.

I thought Therrien shortened the bench effectively in the third. Chucky has been struggling a bit lately. The Parros gamble paid off in that he didn't cost us (is this the first time we've won with him in the lineup?)

Yabuttt..they did hold Pacman to only two goals.... :blush:

Overall good effort. Galchenyuk was benched because of a dumb penalty. Bourque moved back to the LW and looked pretty good even though he didn't score. I mentioned it on another thread but I would put Briere with Eller and Gally. Put Bourque back on the LW with Pleks and Gionta.

It's not a risk putting Parros in, relax. He is the 12th forward and when used correctly he is fine. Bournival will be back in Monday I'm guessing.

it's good to finally see some competition for ice time. There are deserving players sitting out.

I thought Murray was really good again.

Well, I had to miss this one due to social commitments. What I can say is that I love the scoresheet: Patches, Pleks, PK. When your best players are your best players, you're probably gonna win. And that's what happened :thumbs_up:

I like beating TO.. but I HATE!!! losing to them. To Toronto its a big rivalry.. to me it's just a big embarassment opportunity...

Ha ha, I love this. That's exactly how I feel about it too.