Jagr - Zubrus - Zajac
Elias - Henrique - Bernier
Loktionov - Brunner - Ryder
Janssen - Josefson - Sestito

Zidlicky - Volchenkov
Greene - Fayne
Gelinas - Merrill

Schneider

A win tonight would put us in some pretty high company, pretty close to Boston Pittsburg Colorado St. Louis and Minnesota. They've all been playing well this year, but we're right there too.

A win tonight would put us in some pretty high company, pretty close to Boston Pittsburg Colorado St. Louis and Minnesota. They've all been playing well this year, but we're right there too.

Haven't you read this board ?

1. We're not a "good team".

2. We're definitely not a contender.

Stop being optimistic.

• Upvote 1

Bourque is out for tonight!

Let's hope we can get some early goals and take the Devils out of this game from the get-go!

• Upvote 1

Just my luck.

Get to see the team play for the first time in 10 yrs and I get to see the backups….

On a brighter note, I'll be sitting right behind the Habs bench; right up against the glass.

Hopefully I can strike up a conversation with Price.

And on that note, I'm off!! Leaving Connecticut right now! Ill try to take pics,

Oh, Go Habs Go!

• Upvote 1

If our current point streak makes us a contender, then I guess the leafs were a few weeks ago. :)

We are a bubble team, but in this weak conference, we should make the playoffs this year. We are not big enough, or deep enough to go deep...yet. (Yes, if everything goes our way, we can go a few rounds).

As to this game, I came a bit late. Can someone explain how two players can get boarding majors on each other on the same play?

As to this game, I came a bit late. Can someone explain how two players can get boarding majors on each other on the same play?

In this game? Prust and Janssen fought, those are the only penalties that I recall seeing in the period.

With that nice assist in the 1st, Briere has 7 points in his last 11 games. That's pretty good, especially when you consider he keeps getting benched late in periods/games. As for Gionta, that was his first goal in over a month. I wouldn't have guessed that.

Loved the goal.

And jäger giving up,

Any following the live blog on HI/O? I've had enough of the anti-fighting crap. The live blog isn't an Op-Ed. A comment here and there is fine, bit it's every game. I'm going to write him an email.

Just hang with us!

I agree!