Winnipeg Jets Vs Montreal Canadiens 1PM

Guest Stogey24

I like the Eller, Prust, Bourque line. They need to be hard to play against and forecheck. They might even score, but they are wearing down the D and creating chances and momentum.

there is no finish on this line

Guest Stogey24

What a joke! Gallagher got tossed around and held in the zone. How can there possibly not be a call on that or a delay of game before the puck drop at the end.

Boycott Molson beer, fire the GM- Coach and trade 1/2 the freakin team!!! :)

Unlikely a popular take I know, but I thought a fun/entertaining game.

GO SHITHAWKS GO!

They should be booing for the piss poor effort all weekend. they scored a whopping 2 goals.

MB needs to start moving some assets and getting this team bigger, younger and faster.

If they would have called the penalty the habs wouldn't have scored on the PP anyway.

What the hell is PK doing with the pirouettes at centre ice?

Terrible no-call on Gallagher.

If the Habs even dump the puck in while Gallagher is trapped in there, it's intentional offside and the Habs are stuck with a faceoff in their own end. Subban played it well.

If the Habs even dump the puck in while Gallagher is trapped in there, it's intentional offside and the Habs are stuck with a faceoff in their own end. Subban played it well.

Yeah, I realized it was because of the interference afterwards.

Overall the Habs played a decent game. It would help if we could score more than once, but we also can't survive when Price lets in two stinkers.

Long time habs fan. I have watched 90% of their games since i'm 3 years old, and i'm now debating never watching a game again. This league is rigged so bad its unreal. Watching games honestly hurts my soul when I see the refs have such a huge impact on every single game played and its clear as day the habs arnt supposed to win. I made this account just to vent cuz this league has gone to shit. PEACE

Well...CBC is thrilled. Loved the refs... Letting the jets play.

Gally took two elbows to the face. Was held. Was tripped. Then knocked over again. No call.

So sick of the reffing. That wasn't a judgement call..that was interference and a trip. It was obvious and blatant and in one replay you can see the ref watching the whole thing...

That aside...the habs just can't score. Too many guys taking nights off or staying on the outside.

By the way...here is a tip for the CBC... Blaming PK and Gally every time the refs screw them for having a reputation is akin to admitting the refs screwed them for personal reasons. The refs should be calling what happens on the ice regardless of who it is.