Feb. 6, Canucks vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

######!!! Ok boys. Not the time to panic!! Let's get a good forecheck going and we should be OK. Just don't sit on the leed!!!

Patches misses two penalty shots but still gets the hat-trick. I wonder how many players have done that in any league. He needs to work on his shootout taking though - just stick with his strength, the wrister. He should be good at shootouts.

Another very strong game from Price. If he plays like this for Canada, we'll bring home gold.

Ha ha haaaa, I listened/watched the Vancouver feeds all night...the non-stop whining and pity party is reaching new heights! :lol:

Just John Garrett is annoying, but he always is.

Too bad Bournival had to leave the game with what looked like a concussion. Let's hope he,ll be back after the Olympic break. I really like what I saw from our new 4th line! Crash and bang baby!!!

Guest Stogey24

Too bad Bournival had to leave the game with what looked like a concussion. Let's hope he,ll be back after the Olympic break. I really like what I saw from our new 4th line! Crash and bang baby!!!

Moen-White-Weise will look pretty good too.

Moen-White-Weise will look pretty good too.

2 games in and trade aint lookin too terrible.

I know I know, just wait and he will prove the Bergevin naysayers correct and waiver fodder is what Weise really is (a shit-leopard cannot change his spots) and Diaz will win Norris next year.