Sabres @ Canadiens 7:30 Est

KoRP

second crap game in a row.

Sabres got their 5th win of the season on the road tonight.

Sabres got their 5th win of the season on the road tonight.

two or three of them are against us aren't they?

Yup, good call. Carolina, Washington, San Jose and Montreal twice. They rarely even keep it close on the road.

Coach's interview post game sure sounded Robotic (Domo Agriato Mr Roboto). He is worse than the prime minister in answering questions and goes with some scripted monotone deal every time. Only emotion he showed was when John Lu asked him something that wasn't on his cheat sheet.

Is it impossible to use Galchenyuk as a RW on the 1st line?

Oh hell no, we couldn't ever do that... :ph34r:

Anything would have been worth a try, even taking Weise off that line and using say even Gonchar there :monkey:, would be better that leaving Weise there this long, frustrating...

The lineup for this game shows me we need more than one winger brought in... we get killed when Patch or Galchenyuk doesn't do most of the scoring. Can't score, can't win.

I know everyone loves Gallagher, but maybe it's time to pkg him along with our 1st round pick and a young Hamilton D (might as well be Pateryn)..because we need help up front! I'm starting to think that DD is more valuable to the Habs than BG is?

Scored and outshot them in the 1st as they did vs Coyotes.

Maybe isn't recipe for winning, but at least don't hear constant complaining about signs of the apocalypse (cant score in 1st, slow starts, getting shut out, or getting blown out) lately.

Now it is trade Gallagher, who had a good game with 5 shots and all over bluepaint once again. Why trade him, he is one of 5 Habs with 10+ goals and works his ass off every game?

Weise also, was +1 with 1a, 3shots, 4 hits, skated hard every shift once again, but for some reason that isn't good enough?

I know everyone loves Gallagher, but maybe it's time to pkg him along with our 1st round pick and a young Hamilton D (might as well be Pateryn)..because we need help up front! I'm starting to think that DD is more valuable to the Habs than BG is?

I think it's a little early in the day to be drunk

• Upvote 1

ever hear of mimosa's? some ppl get drunk for breakfast! but, seriously, think about it..couldn't we get a forward that isn't on his ass everytime down the ice? surely a david backes type is out there for a BG, 1st round pk and maybe Pateryn?

ever hear of mimosa's? some ppl get drunk for breakfast! but, seriously, think about it..couldn't we get a forward that isn't on his ass everytime down the ice? surely a david backes type is out there for a BG, 1st round pk and maybe Pateryn?

Haha yes of course, those tasty glasses of sunshine. I don't think upgrading one RW spot is the long term solution. We need an additional top end player to come in, maybe for some picks/prospects or through free agency. Gallagher has a decent cap hit and will fit in nicely on one of the top two lines down the road. Players like Gallagher aren't very common these days, regardless of his height handicap and I would absolutely hate to see him go.

When I see our boys play two pathetic games in a row against two of the worst teams in the League, I ask myself...how much of a contented are we?? Really? Carey had ONE off night, and the boys couldn't even bail him out!