Feb. 8, Habs vs Bruins, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

It's getting to be that time of year again to pay brief attention to who's scouting games. Teams with scouts at this game:

East teams: Carolina, Rangers, Islanders, Toronto

West teams: Arizona, Chicago, Edmonton, Calgary, Nashville, LA, St. Louis

Nice. They added size. A more "robust" lineup.

What's sad is that this would have been a good game for Dumont. When he's at his best, he's a real pest. This is the type of game that I think he could make an impact. Oh well, I'm not complaining that Bournival's going to get to play.

What's sad is that this would have been a good game for Dumont. When he's at his best, he's a real pest. This is the type of game that I think he could make an impact. Oh well, I'm not complaining that Bournival's going to get to play.

Yeah, the designated beating on the team. The Bruins are on a high, hopefully they stick to playing hockey. Reading some posts on a Bruins' message board and it seems they're hoping the Bruins forget their sticks.

The excuses are incredible. SCoC's byline: "This time BOTH teams are on a back to back." I doubt their back to back record is much worse than their regular record. A small step above five hundred team.

Great time so far in boston. Amazingly enough people here are being civil. Just hope we stick it to them.

Go habs f#%cking go

Have a great time guys :halm::halm:

I like what i've seen so far from our boys in the first 8 minutes. Let's hope they can keep it up for another 52 minutes!

Guest Stogey24

DeLarose may find his way into the Line up permanently If he keeps crashing and banging. Its something none of the other rookies do.

DeLarose may find his way into the Line up permanently If he keeps crashing and banging. Its something none of the other rookies do.

Therrien may want him but I wouldn't be surprised if Bergevin steps in. If all de la Rose is going to be is a 3rd/4th line 10 minute a night player, Bergevin may just go trade for a similar player to save a cheap year on DLR's deal. That would be the smart thing to do in terms of long-term thinking.

Did anyone catch something that Beaulieu did tonight or last night that was particularly bad? He had 3 shifts in the first period, all staggered by about 5 minutes per so I don't think the lack of TOI is injury related.

HahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahhahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahHahahahahhaahha ah ah ah haha Lucic. What a beeaaaaachh. Holy crap. Watch out Seky, you will be called a chicken after the game.

"What a save by Alexei Emelin. Save of his life" I died.

Therrien may want him but I wouldn't be surprised if Bergevin steps in. If all de la Rose is going to be is a 3rd/4th line 10 minute a night player, Bergevin may just go trade for a similar player to save a cheap year on DLR's deal. That would be the smart thing to do in terms of long-term thinking.

Did anyone catch something that Beaulieu did tonight or last night that was particularly bad? He had 3 shifts in the first period, all staggered by about 5 minutes per so I don't think the lack of TOI is injury related.

The call on when and how much Dela Rose will be playing, or where he will be slotted is nowhere near being made. They are still not sure where they want DD or Chucky, wiese, Sekac, ......... all four still switch from bottom six to top six.

"if dela rose is going to be a 3rd/4th line 10 minute a night player may as well trade him for similar player to save a cheap year on DLR'S deal" In a fantasy league i would agree.