Jan. 19 Bruins vs Habs

Neech

I imagine that would have as much affect as a bandaid on a gunshot wound

Maybe, but at least I'd feel better seeing a Captain that at least tries hard every night. Max is almost entering Sucko K territory for me as far as how much I'd like to reach through the screen to strangle him.

I cannot tell you how pissed off I am right now and whatever I say will offend some one. I will post tomorrow. Mark barberio is a star?excellent. I could have understood PK, but really a guy who missed 1/2 the game.?FORK

Go ahead....say it...be hard to say anything that isn't richly deserved by this bunch.

Maybe, but at least I'd feel better seeing a Captain that at least tries hard every night. Max is almost entering Sucko K territory for me as far as how much I'd like to reach through the screen to strangle him.

Perhaps Patch wasn't the best choice for captain but I'm not going to lament the only guy on the team that can score, especially this team where goals are rarer than hen's teeth. Stripping Max of the captaincy could have a negative effect on him and I don't see that as a good idea right now.

• Upvote 1

He's not Carey Price but I think he's an adequate backup. Markov sets up the first goal, the 2 other goals Condon has a teamate on top of him. Hard for anyone to make those saves.

his lateral move on 3rd goal was already blown before our player felt on him. But hey.... anyway, only one goal for again tonight.

his lateral move on 3rd goal was already blown before our player felt on him. But hey.... anyway, only one goal for again tonight.

Agree...he has no clue how to get across properly on a wraparound it seems. But, like you said...moot point since the guys in front of him couldn't score goals yet again.

I think you are being a bit harsh here, guy has 9 points in his last 10 games, and 5 goals. There is a whole heck of a lot of players on this roster right now who are sleep walking, he isn't one of them.

• Upvote 1

Well every goalie has weaknesses that can be worked on. I'd rather him over Scrivens or Toker. You do the best with what's available and I'd rather trade for scoring at this point than shoring up a backup goalie position. I'm already pissed that we gave up Kassian for so little in return.

Perhaps Patch wasn't the best choice for captain but I'm not going to lament the only guy on the team that can score, especially this team where goals are rarer than hen's teeth. Stripping Max of the captaincy could have a negative effect on him and I don't see that as a good idea right now.

I agree. We should have kept the 4 a's , they have lots of leadership. Too late now. Condom is not the problem.

Only 8 points up the sabres and leafs are closing fast.

Mathews or Tcachuk would be nice

I hate the idea of tanking to get a player that probably won't help the team for another 4 years when our core players are 30 + and out of their primes. So then we have a few over paid vets and a good 22 yr old player. Not a good way to capitalize on the players we have right now

This post game press conference is ugly.

Therrien's got to go. He keeps talking about "the structure," complaining that Markov is being booed. Saying the players don't deserve to be criticized for their effort, nay, he will not take it!

This is ridiculous. We get it, they skate hard. They've sucked for 20 games and the solution is to skate harder and juggle the lines.

The TSN article on the main page is eye opening. The Ducks can't score goals, so Boudreau adjusted the system to an uber-trap. (What CC recommended some games ago). Now the Ducks are winning.

He's had a few great years, but Therrien is a motivator. Some times pep isn't enough.

Tcachuk and Mathews would be better than any of the habs forwards currently playing. It wouldn't take 4 years on those guys,

The one thing you normally can't criticize is the effort, they just stink. Worst record in the league since November I believe

Can you guarantee that? If so then you're better than any pro scout in history.

Tcachuk and Mathews would be better than any of the habs forwards currently playing. It wouldn't take 4 years on those guys,

The one thing you normally can't criticize is the effort, they just stink. Worst record in the league since November I believe

• Upvote 1

I was referring to the Cammalleri incident. Funny how nobody sees these injuries and the players are gone for the night. Wouldn't be that far fetched to think there was a trade.

So they say ;)

Byron can't be traded until he passes through waivers again. So, yeah, if they're saying he's hurt, he's hurt.

Just bag skate them the next 3 days.

That's one way to guarantee a loss on Saturday. Once would get the point across, three would see them having no legs whatsoever against the Leafs.

Also, as it turns out, they had already pre-scheduled a day off for tomorrow. As part of the CBA, scheduled off days are communicated to the players in advance and are locked in at that time.

I was referring to the Cammalleri incident. Funny how nobody sees these injuries and the players are gone for the night. Wouldn't be that far fetched to think there was a trade.

So they say ;)

Except Byron can't be traded.

The New York Rangers put in a waiver claim at the same time we did on Byron. We must keep him for the year, or offer him to the Rangers for free.

Can you guarantee that? If so then you're better than any pro scout in history.

Yes I can, they both would be more talented than any current habs forward. MT would turn them into grinders however, negating there offensive skill.

Hmmm, interesting. I'll leave it at that.