Jan. 19 Bruins vs Habs

Neech

Habs need a win. Rumours swirling around Therrien's job security and snatching young Quebec skill forwards to help our ailing offense. Our once promising season in tatters. Bergevin thinking of calling up Gabriel Dumont because there can never be too many grinders.

The Bruins in town. This one much higher stakes than the last few, Habs need two points and nothing but!

The Prunes are good for what ails us.

A loss to them at home, however, would surely put the rancid cherry on top of the putrid sundae that has been the last six weeks. There'd be nothing left to stop the flood of total fan panic. Indeed, I've often seen coaches get axed after games like that, i.e., a humiliating loss to a hated rival after a protracted slump.

So expect that Habs to play absolutely desperate. And Therrien will be even sweatier than usual.

Big, big, BIG game in January. And I never thought I'd be writing that about this year's team. :1vomit:

For those who enjoyed the Winter Classic jerseys, I believe the Habs are wearing those again tonight.

Nice, I liked them, maybe they will be magic against the Bruins.

Go Habs!

One lineup change from Sunday, Smith-Pelly is in for de la Rose. Barberio will play Game #10, making him waiver eligible once again.

So that means Barberio has to clear after this game?

I have not posted in a long time, but I have been enjoying reading the forums.

I'll join in to conjure all forces in the universe to give that extra bounce in favour of the Canadiens, that extra ion+ of positive energy to push the puck pass the Bruins goal line, and that extra voice to turn a timid cheer into a deafening roar that gives our Habs the confidence to drive the opponents net.

For whatever is worth, here is my: :clap: GO HABS GO!!! :clap:

• Upvote 1

Now why the heck haven't they called up our all star winger? He is good enough to be named a Captain of the All star game and he is not good enough tp play for the Canadiens? Now that is some forked up asset management right there. I really don't get it. Free John Scott! Free John Scott!

Now why the heck haven't they called up our all star winger? He is good enough to be named a Captain of the All star game and he is not good enough tp play for the Canadiens? Now that is some forked up asset management right there. I really don't get it. Free John Scott! Free John Scott!

We are secretly tanking for matthews and don't want him to screw that up. Same reason we cut Semin.

I was getting sly little grins from Sens fans at the gym today...it was sickening. NEED this game (preferably in regulation!) to stay ahead of the Ottawa scum and the many others nipping at our heels. If they can't get up for this game, they're all dead inside and maybe it should get blown up. COME ON....BRING IT!!!

I had a dream Pacioretty Galchenyuk and Gallagher played together as a top line for 18+ minutes each and they combined for 5 points in a 4 - 2 win for the habs tonight. In the process Therrien saved his job for a couple more weeks due to the brilliant change.

never know right?