2021 Habs Training Camp

alfredoh2009

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

If Florida puts him on waivers to put him on the taxi squad or the AHL, we can claim him for our AHL/Taxi Squad and see if he develops into a tradeable asset or someone who makes the team down the line. 

And odds of all three things happening? is it zero chance or below that.

3 hours ago, Commandant said:

If Florida puts him on waivers to put him on the taxi squad or the AHL, we can claim him for our AHL/Taxi Squad and see if he develops into a tradeable asset or someone who makes the team down the line. 

That's doable only as long as no one else puts in a claim.  If another team does though, then the Habs couldn't send him down, they'd have to re-waive him again.

On 1/4/2021 at 4:50 PM, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Yeah he is heading in the right direction and he will get there. I’m expecting huge stuff from him this year and if he is paired with Armia and Toffoli I think they can cause havoc   All players have size and skill - good time for Armia to show us more

Toffoli - KK - Armia is an incredible 3rd line

https://www.tsn.ca/seravalli-survey-says-toronto-maple-leafs-will-win-nhl-s-all-canadian-north-division-1.1576081

interesting read here.  Looks like the Habs are on the radar.  Most interesting is some non-habs even in the finals, even with Toronto winning the division.  

13 hours ago, TurdBurglar said:

https://www.tsn.ca/seravalli-survey-says-toronto-maple-leafs-will-win-nhl-s-all-canadian-north-division-1.1576081

interesting read here.  Looks like the Habs are on the radar.  Most interesting is some non-habs even in the finals, even with Toronto winning the division.  

I’m hearing more and more media personalities picking Habs first. 

I think Craig Button TSN picked us too

16 hours ago, TurdBurglar said:

Seravelli picked the habs to win the division as he didn't have a vote in the poll but made his choice on the show...

• 2 weeks later...

Putting this here just because previous discussion on Price's mask was here.