Game 53 Ducks at Habs 7pm Tuesday Feb 13

Awesome to hear & hard to believe Guhle wasnt hurt (hope isnt playing injured anyways).

Battle of lottery bound teams, Habs wont ever catch the Ducks in the standings, but with bit luck who knows if Hutsons' teammate might be a Hab this summer also.:pray:

image.png

8 minutes ago, DON said:

Awesome to hear & hard to believe Guhle wasnt hurt (hope isnt playing injured anyways).

Hopefully it was either a slight dislocation or a stinger ... if this was last season I would be very worried.

1 hour ago, DON said:

Battle of lottery bound teams, Habs wont ever catch the Ducks in the standings, but with bit luck who knows if Hutsons' teammate might be a Hab this summer also.:pray:

I'm encouraged by how enthusiastic you are about the possibility of Luke Tuch turning pro and being with the Habs in the fall...  (That's the realistic option, at least.)

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I'm encouraged by how enthusiastic you are about the possibility of Luke Tuch turning pro and being with the Habs in the fall...  (That's the realistic option, at least.)

Tuch... NOOoo, the guy thats wearing #71 on BU and played for team Canada at WJC. 

(unless i missed the jist of what your saying and ruling out a lottery win))

2 hours ago, dlbalr said:

image.png

As expected, 2 bad teams making each other look better.

Caufield with 4 shots and his line mates helping out though. I got feeling Caufield will get 10 shots & score 2 in this one.

Xhekaj with the only shot from the d, kinda would like to see him dump and chase the puck, but guessing he was told to keep it simple.

Evans on a torrid pace ... one goal every two months ... that 21/22 season (13g/72gms) was a mirage.

13 minutes ago, Helmethead said:

The chemistry is real. 

They will be a line to be reckoned with moving forward. 

4 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Yup, just need a 2nd line. 

How exciting is it to have a strong first line!!!! 

That second line is short a quality winger and hopefully HuGo get us that winger this offseason. Of course we also need Dach to stay healthy. 

Slaf might score 20 this season.  That's a pretty good improvement over last season, injury aside.  His improvement so far this season is a strong indication it's more than possible.