So Now That We Are Out...who Are You Rooting For?

1000% behind the Oilers.... Theyre my second favourite team overall so...........

:hlogo:

1.Oil

2.Flames

3.Sens

4.San Jose

5.Colorado

6.Buffalo

7.New Jersey

8.Anaheim

8484849432234.Carolina :D

Always have to root for the team that knocks out the Habs. Then we can at least say we lost to the Champs.

Ottawa

Edmonton

Calgary

Buffalo

I'll go for all the Canadian Teams. Edmonton looks exciting. I hope Calgary beats Anaheim tomorrow night, and Ottawa might just have that monkey off their backs.

Also like to see Theodore and the Avalanche make some noise. Could you imagine Colorado goes to the finals? Good God, there'd be riots in Montreal.

GO SENATORS!

Win the cup, shove it in Toronto/CBC's face!

Definitely behind the sens 100% now

Damn right....I'd love for the Sens to gloat....I know I'll be calling into some sports talk shows and roasting Leafs fans hard if that happens.

It's so easy to hate the Leafs and their fans... :D

I must admit...a teeny part of me is somewhat relieved that we didn't squeak by Carolina. I had visions of Ottawa mopping the ice with us, the way they are clicking right now.

Remparts

LOL you took the words right out of my mouth.

I can't root for the sens. not after the way they mocked us earlier in the year.

I would like to see theo go pretty far.

Calgary and Edmonton also wouldnt be that bad.

Edmonton

I think NJ will win the cup though.

Buffalo and Ottawa is going to be a great series

If Ottawa plays like they did during the season against the Sabres, Buffalo will get swept.

A Tampa Bay fan among us? :lol:

They are among my favorites, yes. But I started liking them before their Cup run. When EA's NHL title came out that year, my roomate and I looked for a team to use for online play, and he wanted to try Tampa. We were unstoppable with Vinny and Marty.

But still, in any sport I always root for whatever team beats mine. I feel better about losing to a winner.

If Ottawa plays like they did during the season against the Sabres, Buffalo will get swept.

Yeah Ottawa definitley owned Buffalo for the most part. But most of those games Hasek played. Buffalo looked great against Philly. Its gonna be an awesome series

Joe Thornton and the San Jose Sharks. First because I've always been a big Thornton fan, but also to make thr Bruins look bad. I'm sorry but when you put together a weak team, and you're blaming your franchise player for your playoff loss, a player without whom you would have never made the playoffs in the first place, and who was playing with a severe rib cage bruise, you don't deserve a job in the NHL...