Hitchcock fired

Peter Puck

WOW! u r fast!!! i was typing my habs review in the habs / avs thread and my friend told me that on msn... when i wanted to come to start the thread in here, u already did it haha

well... i'm sure hitchcock will come back as head-coach soon... if philadelphia dunno what their big problem is (goalies)... then it's their problem...

LOL CLARKE RESIGNED!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!! LOL!!! *gasping for air*

man, one horrible game a bomb goes off through the organization. LOL

All I have to say about that is don't mess with Kesler. Karma eh Bobby? ;)

Ummmmmmm..... I liked Hithcock, i would have traded Esche he Sucked!!!!!!!!! this is kinda what happend last year with us when the fired julien cause Theo couldnt stop a beachball

Ok Ok...two topics here...

Hitchcock: Wow! Not the answer at all! Philadelphia is stupid to let him go, one of the best coaches in the league. Maybe Hitch can coach a team I like for once though.

Clarke: :lol::lol::lol::lol: Philly was probably the only team that would let him GM. Have fun doing nothing ever again Bobby!

now that i think about it, montreal could pick him up, for one of our many assistant coaches he would be pricey but he would probably make us a ton better

it's about time Clarke leaves. With the huge payroll he had before the cap era, there is no reason they shouldn't have won the cup. He never went out and signed a great goalie, only a bunch of average guys. The flyers never even made it to the finals.

and whenver his teams were never good enough to win, he never changed them significantly, only minor moves. You would think that in 15 years as GM, he would learn that you need an above average goalie to win the cup

I have a feeling the Flyers are gonna make a goalie trade though, Nittimaki (or however you spell it) is good but i dont think is a 1# goalie. and we all know Esch isnt either after playing terrible last year and it looks like a similiar season from the way its going now. :rolleyes:

I'm just saying, let's see what he can do between Samsanov and Kovalev :lol:

oh, i got scared for a second :lol: