April 26 ~ Game 6: CAPITAL PUNISHMENT EDITION

Well, here we go. It's

THE GREATEST ORGANIZATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT

habs.jpg

versus

THE OTTAWA SENATORS

Mike_Duffy.jpg

MONTREAL CANADIENS' LINEUP:

This configuration is guesswork, as no confirmed roster changes have been announced.

In fact I doubt Flynn will sit, but figured I'd throw Parenteau in there.

Max Pacioretty - David Desharnais - Brendan Gallagher
Alex Galchenyuk - Tomas Plekanec - PA Parenteau

Jacob de la Rose - Lars Eller - Devante Smith-Pelly
Brandon Prust - Torrey Mitchell - Dale Weise

Andrei Markov - P.K. Subban
Alexei Emelin - Jeff Petry
Tom Gilbert - Greg Pateryn

Carey Price
Dustin Tokarski

Injuries: Nathan Beaulieu

Scratches: Sergei Gonchar, Manny Malhotra, Mike Weaver, Brian Flynn

THE MIKE DUFFYS' LINEUP

Logic says they will not change a thing.

Clarke MacArthur - Kyle Turris - Mark Stone
Milan Michalek - Mika Zibanejad - Bobby Ryan
Erik Condra - Jean-Gabriel Pageau - Curtis Lazar
Mike Hoffman - Zack Smith - Alex Chiasson

Mark Methot - Erik Karlsson
Patrick Wiercioch - Cody Ceci
Mark Borowiecki - Eric Gryba

Craig Anderson
Andrew Hammond

Injuries: Robin Lehner, Chris Phillips, Matt Puempel

Scratches: Jared Cowen, Colin Greening, David Legwand, Chris Neil

Habs will hope the third time's a charm and the Senators will finally start to resemble their namesake:

flaccid, redundant, and a national laughing stock.

Sens hope to keep riding Andy Moog and the momentum of desperation.

keep-calm-and-go-habs-go-7.png

• Upvote 2

In this game, our scorer's finally score, Price plays like Price and we finally deflate the Senators balloon

we need our big boys to play like it...Subban has to be solid on the back end, Patches and Galchenyuk need to carry their respective lines or MT needs to put them on the same line....

Gryba said it was their series to lose? What a joke from a boarder line NHLer on a farce of a team that only got invited to the dance because Boston couldn't make it this year. Please send these AHLers back to where the belong tonight. As April Wine said, "Enough is Enough".

Hahahahahaha! I'll make an exception to my usual opposition to capital punishment in this case ChiCuke. And poor Mike Duffy...so glad my life isn't on national review.

Go Habs Go|||

I'm in Senemy territory in Merrickville On.. Surrounded by infidels but will head back to neutral...make that neutered territory (Toronto ) after mass this morning where I will be sure to enlist the heavenly host who are all of course..Habs fans...eternally.

me too

Hahaha.

Gonchar needs to play. He is the only one on this team that has won a cup. He needs to bring that cup ring into the dressing room, and tell the guys if they want to win this ring you all need to step up and play hard. The way your playing your not even going to get to sniff this ring. Maybe then they will wake up.

Guest Stogey24

Gryba said it was their series to lose? What a joke from a boarder line NHLer on a farce of a team that only got invited to the dance because Boston couldn't make it this year. Please send these AHLers back to where the belong tonight. As April Wine said, "Enough is Enough".

I was pissed when I read that article. They're all smiles and shit on the bench. End the comedy show tonight

Score early and shake their confidence a bit.. And please let the real Price show up. He needs to be the better goalie.

GO HABS GO!!!!

He needs to be a perfect goalie.

Sens goaltending stunk in games one and two.....and the ot goal by weiss in game 3 was soft. Our goalltending has been better 4 outta the 5 games.

Price will deliver tonight. Will the top six forwards?

Exactly, one goal scored again won't do it.

Time for anyone to show up offensively.

Adding PAP to the top 6 makes them probably softer than my rec team in the top 6. maybe they'll surprise and chip in some offense.

It's 100% true what Gryba said. They win the next 2, the habs go home. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes agree, have zero issue with what Sen guy said, what else is he supposed to say?

Petry and Rose are the only 2 regulars with 0 pts. Bit odd because Petry ended the season with a productive couple weeks, he is getting shots and is simply overdue I guess.

Pacioretty with 16 shots in 4 games which will pay off, just hope sooner than later. He had series winning goal vs Tampa & Boston last year, can he do it again?

Well you guys have a different opinion than I do, but if you read the article he is pretty disrespectful of the Habs.

I think when some big no talent goof like that says we ain't good enough to beat them, it's going on my bulletin board.

They'd better get it done tonight and I see no reason they can't. Mtl hasen't played a solid 60 minutes all series and if they do they should be fine. It is somewhat concerning that they seem to lack the killer instinct though.

:gohabsgo::gohabsgo::gohabsgo: