Panthers vs Canadiens 11:00am(PT) Feb 1 2020

Trizzak

Not thrilled with the lack of discipline in that period.  With the coaching staff wanting to preserve the shutout, Weber, Chiarot, and Petry were all forced to play too much on the back end while Danault and Armia had to log big minutes as well.  Here's hoping that doesn't come back to bite them tomorrow.

Petry am game today make those like me who want him traded look like fools!

Thank you #26 for keeping hopes alive and making me feel good about the team :)

GO Habs Go!

9 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Bye bye team tank ?

Considering our 2012 3rd overall pick is unwanted on his third team now and our 3rd overall from two years ago was just sent to lavall maybe its better to try to make playoffs for a couple of weeks before deciding what to do at the deadline.

Not saying Kotkaniemi is a bust but I think you can get close to equal talent in any top10 pick.

1 hour ago, Dalhabs said:

Considering our 2012 3rd overall pick is unwanted on his third team now and our 3rd overall from two years ago was just sent to lavall maybe its better to try to make playoffs for a couple of weeks before deciding what to do at the deadline.

Not saying Kotkaniemi is a bust but I think you can get close to equal talent in any top10 pick.

You mean Galchenyuk ?! He has not been on this team for years

and Kotkaniemi is just starting his career. 

I do not want the team to tank, I want them to get a second 1st round pick because the draft is deep. To improve the chance of hitting a home run at the draft

Drouin 3rd pick

Domi 12th pick

Suzuki 13th pick

Armia 16th pick

Danault 26th pick

Weber/Petry/Tatar/Lehkonen 2nd round

Gallagher 5th round

If finish with 10-15th pick again, likely will still get a very good looking prospect, so lets see them go a 10 game winning streak and make March interesting.

And still think if offered a 2nd in 3 weeks for Kovalchuk...take it!

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Petry am game today make those like me who want him traded look like fools!

Thank you #26 for keeping hopes alive and making me feel good about the team :)

GO Habs Go!

I love Petry, but you have to think strategically. This org needs at least one more impact prospecr IMHO. If trading him can get that back, then do it. Games like this increase his value.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Apparently. 

good players are available 10-15 and before hand, 

Habs don't seem to draft those guys 

Didn't you know? Habs have a policy against drafting good players. On each round of the draft, Bergevin will always skip the three best available players, and then choose at random from the rest. He then combines this with the strategy of trading good players away and getting losers in return. Finally, he will never make any attempts to sign any decent free agents. This three-pronged approach is to maintain our tradition of not making the playoffs.

/s

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tomh009 said:

combines this with the strategy of trading good players away and getting losers in return.

he will never make any attempts to sign any decent free agents.

You going for whiniest silliest post of year already?