Huet out for Season

kaos

Leaf bandwagon is gathering steam for anyone interested...

Yes, the leaf's are now apparently buyers at the deadline for their cup run... :blink:

Actually, I think it will be funny if they go and do something stupid again, they fade out of the playoff race, again. ;)

u know it wouldn't be bad to see the leafs win the cup then they'd have there peace and can go away. Because after they win they wouldn't know what to do with themselves see Red Sox fans.

I'm pretty sure the above statement are grounds for being banned.

Edited by les_glorieux

You know whats really pathetic about the Leafs? They are actually having a celebration of futility this year. They are actually celebrating the fact that it was 40 years ago this spring they won the Stanley Cup! Thats pathetic. Could you imagine Montreal having a 15 year party next year celebrating the fact that they haven't won a cup in 15 years? Gainey would be hung from the nearest yardarm.

I can't believe they will actually celebrate the fact it has been 40 years since they've won a cup.

You know whats really pathetic about the Leafs? They are actually having a celebration of futility this year. They are actually celebrating the fact that it was 40 years ago this spring they won the Stanley Cup! Thats pathetic. Could you imagine Montreal having a 15 year party next year celebrating the fact that they haven't won a cup in 15 years? Gainey would be hung from the nearest yardarm.

I can't believe they will actually celebrate the fact it has been 40 years since they've won a cup.

Dude, when you haven't won in so long, you have to celebrate something. Might as well celebrate futility.

TSN reporting Christobal Huet is out indefinitley with left Hamstring pull.
Crap. There goes the season.

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. :P

I actually had a Leaf fan tell me today that the Leafs have not reached their peak yet and that when they did in the playoffs they will do some serious damage.

Yeah .700 hockey in the last month is not reaching their peak. Oh BTW he also told me John Pohl will someday score 35 goals in a season.

Dude, when you haven't won in so long, you have to celebrate something. Might as well celebrate futility.

The Canucks pay-per-views they have out here had a segment in 2004 where they dedicated a big segment during each intermission to the 1994 finals run. Where, might I remind you, they lost. I find that even more sad.

u know it wouldn't be bad to see the leafs win the cup then they'd have there peace and can go away. Because after they win they wouldn't know what to do with themselves see Red Sox fans.

as a red sox fan I find that offensive on so many levels. BTW - my sox fan friends and I still have our mlb.tv accounts and still follow the team obsessively, and it seem like the sox get as much media coverage as ever and sell out their stadium as much as ever... so your statement is more like what bitter yankee fan columnists (and roger clemens) wrote right after the championship to make themselves feel better.

as a red sox fan I find that offensive on so many levels. BTW - my sox fan friends and I still have our mlb.tv accounts and still follow the team obsessively, and it seem like the sox get as much media coverage as ever and sell out their stadium as much as ever... so your statement is more like what bitter yankee fan columnists (and roger clemens) wrote right after the championship to make themselves feel better.

I don't care about the Red Sox what so ever, but I have to say I am curious about Matsuzaka's gyro ball. I kinda wanna see it launched into fenways green monster, just for the fact that they paid $50 Million just to talk contract with the guy....lol

As for Huet, this could be a good thing for Montreal now that I think about it. Hopefully Halak plays well and becomes just the latest Montreal rookie goalie to come in at or near the end of the season to lead Montreal into the playoffs and a Stanley Cup. It has been 20 years since a certain somebody did that.