Game Thread | Montreal vs. Toronto| 10/06/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOO HABS GOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home for thanksgiving.. get to watch the game with my dad.. im a happy camper! But i am a bit upset with no Chipchura.

Once again, great job Spidey!

:hlogo:

Nice one Spidey!

``There's always a lot of emotion in these games against the Leafs, and they'll be at home. We need a solid effort.''

-Cristobal Huet

Go :hlogo: go!

hmmm, should I go to my hockey practice and miss a barn burner of a 3rd period or should I skip it a watch the whole game

What do ya guys think

Don't skip practice. You're teammates must be able to count on you. Tape the game ;)

GYI0050789778100323_1024x768.jpg

Isn't it illegal to play with the hanger still in the shirt?

hmmm, should I go to my hockey practice and miss a barn burner of a 3rd period or should I skip it a watch the whole game

What do ya guys think

Are you the future Guy Lafleur and will sign only with the habs then I suggest u go to the practice NOW MISTER! :D

I'm so excited!!!!1

my first "hockey night in canada" experience

I wouldn't be too excited if I were you... get ready for the worst one sided (leafs of corse) biased brodcast in the world

Three words "get RDS HD"

Go Habs, I want to see Toronto Sports stations to cry a river over losing their first three games. They are still confident they are better than the Habs.

Koivu, 1G 2A for a three point night and first star!

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Yeah this game will be broadcasted in NASN on sunday morning. So a early wakeup call and burn them!! :D

It starts @ 9.30 AM, but the problem is, FcTwente plays an early home match(12.30). Laffs-Habs on, and i got a soccer game in the 3rd period. Ah well we have to kill them before that!!

Should Huet be the goalie for this game?? Wouldn't it be better to have him by his wife's side in their time of distress?

This is where keeping Halak would have made more sense. It's ill-advised to throw raw rookie Price into the fire of a Habs-Leafs nationally-televised, first-HNIC-Saturday-Night game. So instead we may have to cruelly throw a troubled and possibly distracted Huet in there instead.

Damn. Just once, I'd like a Habs season with no personal tragedy or melodrama (Koivu's cancer, Audette's career-ending mutiliation, Koivu's eyeball, Souray's divorce, the unspeakable horror that Bob Gainey suffered, Huet's wife's miscarriage) or bizarre run of bad luck (flu).

It's early in the season but its a huge game for both teams. Obviously the habs will want revenge for last season and the Leafs will want to avoid having the *** hit the fan... their medias are geting impatient :lol:

This game will rock. I predict lot of goals. 5-4 victory for the Canadiens.

I think habs fans want this Game more then the players. Most of these players on both sides do not understand the length, passion and hate for each other that we live with every year .They have not been around that long and us fans have been watching these Games for 20,30,40 years now! There is still a bad taste in my mouth from the last Game of the season. A Win tonight is a must! habs NATION will take nothing less!!!!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!!! :hlogo:

Should Huet be the goalie for this game?? Wouldn't it be better to have him by his wife's side in their time of distress?

This is where keeping Halak would have made more sense. It's ill-advised to throw raw rookie Price into the fire of a Habs-Leafs nationally-televised, first-HNIC-Saturday-Night game. So instead we may have to cruelly throw a troubled and possibly distracted Huet in there instead.

Damn. Just once, I'd like a Habs season with no personal tragedy or melodrama (Koivu's cancer, Audette's career-ending mutiliation, Koivu's eyeball, Souray's divorce, the unspeakable horror that Bob Gainey suffered, Huet's wife's miscarriage) or bizarre run of bad luck (flu).

Well Huet played the day after so I do not think that this game will be any more of a problem his wife wants him to keep playing.

I think habs fans want this Game more then the players. Most of these players on both sides do not understand the length, passion and hate for each other that we live with every year .They have not been around that long and us fans have been watching these Games for 20,30,40 years now! There is still a bad taste in my mouth from the last Game of the season. A Win tonight is a must! habs NATION will take nothing less!!!!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!!! :hlogo:

ewwwwww

dont say that or type it.

Raiders nation is the original the Red Sox and Leafs copied it and I do not want to be assoicated with that word.

Although it is of french origin.

hahaa

;)

Going to be a tough game as always....Toronto should all fired after and getting smoked by Ottawa.

Hopefully there goaltending remains shakey, and the boys can fire alot of shots on goal.

I'd look for an OT winner, or possibly a shootout.

habs-leafs are the best games of the year IMO. how ever is in goal in for TO, I hope we score 6-7 times on him just to stir the goalie contreversy a little. hehehehe

tow game and maurice is already sick of being asked who be in goals...

Edited by marky_and_komi

habs-leafs are the best games of the year IMO. how ever is in goal in for TO, I hope we score 6-7 times on him just to stir the goalie contreversy a little. hehehehe

tow game and maurice is already sick of being asked who be in goals...

welcome to our world every year, eh?