Confirmed: Halak starts

carey31price

I do not have tickets yet.

My dad and I are going to get scalpers.

I will send you a PM.

You should try the ticket window first. Every team releases game day tickets. Seeing as the Sabres look to be missing the playoffs

my guess is it will be easier to get tickets. Although judging from the last 2 years there will be a ton of Habs fans there.

Even if you have to get scalper seats it will be cheap. A $70 ticket is 7-8 rows from the ice in Buffalo, not like Montreal/Toronto where

those tickets run $200+.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should try the ticket window first. Every team releases game day tickets. Seeing as the Sabres look to be missing the playoffs

my guess is it will be easier to get tickets. Although judging from the last 2 years there will be a ton of Habs fans there.

Even if you have to get scalper seats it will be cheap. A $70 ticket is 7-8 rows from the ice in Buffalo, not like Montreal/Toronto where

those tickets run $200+.

Thanks, I will try that.

but on the other side since montreal almost clinched the north east first place and they can take some time to lick their wounds. so probably every player on the team will play at least one game, including Halak probably the game on saturday vs the leafs.

it's not like Halak was detrimental to the team like aebischer was last year.

but on the other side since montreal almost clinched the north east first place and they can take some time to lick their wounds. so probably every player on the team will play at least one game, including Halak probably the game on saturday vs the leafs.

it's not like Halak was detrimental to the team like aebischer was last year.

Don't remind me of the great ABBY!

7 goals on my last trip to Buffalo. He was going down more often than Paris Hilton. Man I hated that guy!

Edited by Wamsley01

Don't remind me of the great ABBY!

7 goals on my last trip to Buffalo. He was going down more often than Paris Hilton. Man I hated that guy!

I like the guy but he was soooo soft mentally. reminded me of early jocelyn thibault

Good thing is that there's no rush to bring Lats back, so he can miss these two games. And giving Halak the start tomorrow makes sense, but I understand if they put Price back in seeing as he hasn't played since Monday.

Price gets the start on Friday and the reason i feel is that he has done well vs the Sabres. I'm not sure how Halak did against the Leafs last season though.

I wonder if we're going to start resting players (e.g. Price, since this is a goalie thread) as we start getting to the end of the season. Price is a player who will get rusty if you keep him on the bench for too long, but these last few games do seem like a good opportunity to give Halak some games (or just one additional game).

I wonder if we're going to start resting players (e.g. Price, since this is a goalie thread) as we start getting to the end of the season. Price is a player who will get rusty if you keep him on the bench for too long, but these last few games do seem like a good opportunity to give Halak some games (or just one additional game).

Yeah, Carbo already said that Brisebois and Dandenault will get some playing time.

Yeah, Carbo already said that Brisebois and Dandenault will get some playing time.

Do we see Halak vs Toronto??? or price goes back to back, has decision been made?

My opinion, Go with Halak vs the leafs, more than likely they will play Raycroft.

Do we see Halak vs Toronto??? or price goes back to back, has decision been made?

My opinion, Go with Halak vs the leafs, more than likely they will play Raycroft.

Yeah, I think Halak will start tomorrow, no need to rush Price back in, he'll have three more games after that to get in playoff mode.

I don,t remember where I read it but I think Dandy and brisebois will play tonigh as well as halak

Koivu will not play that is for sure.

Why?

Is it from blocking that shot on his 1st shift yesterday :wacko:

Or just giving him a night off?

yah TSN is reporting that Koivu and Streit will sit tonight. Koivu resting because of the blocked shot yesterday and Streit seems to have tweaked an ankle. Both will have xrays on Sunday, hopefully its nothing serious.

yah TSN is reporting that Koivu and Streit will sit tonight. Koivu resting because of the blocked shot yesterday and Streit seems to have tweaked an ankle. Both will have xrays on Sunday, hopefully its nothing serious.

nah. only some minor lower body injuries !!

nah. only some minor lower body injuries !!

Ya. Expect to see more of this in the next few games. I do worry though. I was not into the way Buffalo was targeting Kovalev last night. Kovy should be aware that he will be abused come first round and better get used to it. In the same breath I'll be pissed should Tucker play dirty tonight knowing this game means nothing. I hope the Habs can control any situation should something ugly arise.