Centennial Jersey?

Familia

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find the first one so hideous. I wouldn't wear a T-shirt in those colours but a Habs jersey seems pretty cool and it has that old-timer classic feel.

I don't find the first one so hideous. I wouldn't wear a T-shirt in those colours but a Habs jersey seems pretty cool and it has that old-timer classic feel.

They look like pjs. I would not wear it. It might look cool on the ice for a one off.

I like the 67s jerseys, but their striping is much thicker than that.

They look like pjs. I would not wear it. It might look cool on the ice for a one off.

I like the 67s jerseys, but their striping is much thicker than that.

I probably wouldn't wear it myself but because a shirt in those colours is really only justifiable if it can be easily recognized as a Habs shirt, these ones can't. I do think they'll look cool and I could even see them catching on with fans.

As for wearing it myself, I don't own a single Habs jersey so the odds of that aren't very high.

You say they'll be wearing 5 retro jerseys huh? Wouldn't it be cool if they wore one against each of the other 5 original 6 franchises? And they also wore a classic jersey?

How SICK would that be?

You say they'll be wearing 5 retro jerseys huh? Wouldn't it be cool if they wore one against each of the other 5 original 6 franchises? And they also wore a classic jersey?

How SICK would that be?

That would be Fantastic.

But they are playing the Flyers when they wear one of those.

• 2 weeks later...