Habs vs Tampa Bay GDT

JoeLassister

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a freakin Awful game!

What F is happening!?!?!?!?! No character No emotion no fitness! WTF!!! Plus with a Head Coach that doesnt show any emotion during a game, added that we dont have any single player with leadership that can step up and do what the F'n Coach can't do!

(^*!@(^$!(^$(!$($!($!!

What a freakin Awful game!

What F is happening!?!?!?!?! No character No emotion no fitness! WTF!!! Plus with a Head Coach that doesnt show any emotion during a game, added that we dont have any single player with leadership that can step up and do what the F'n Coach can't do!

(^*!@(^$!(^$(!$($!($!!

That type of coach is not helping the Rangers, they're getting bombed by the lowly Hurricanes. But I see your point, everything about Coach Martin is boring.

Way too many habs trying to go in 1 on 3, with NO backup cause JM the dumb idiot wants them to change lines. When they dump it in, they dont send in enough players to get it back.

This is a standard Habs florida run... too tired from drinking on the beach to show up for the games...

looking like 1 goal in 2 games... this team is going no where. They put together two good games, two brutal games, 2 mediocre games... repeat...

.500 hockey and markov is back.... there will be no more miracles... they are exactly what they look like...

Markov should have saved his speech for the rest of the team...

Markov: "if you're just gonna cough up the puck 10 times a game...don't show up!"

*Montreal forfeits due to lack of players*

When we miss the playoffs, it will be these two games that cost us.

I said that the same thing last week when they lost to the NYR and SENS. The only reason they are still in the picture is bcoz the eastern conference really sucks this year.

How can you go from a 9 goals in 2 games performance to a 1 goal in 2 games performances witht the freaking same players on the ice ???

But we don't have the same players on the ice, we sent Dag and Pac down to the minors. Only now do we see that they were truly the ones carrying the team. :huh:

But we don't have the same players on the ice, we sent Dag and Pac down to the minors. Only now do we see that they were truly the ones carrying the team. :huh:

I get the sarcasm, but I think those are moves that had to be made and should have been made a long time ago. I have been calling MaxPax to be sent down most of the year.

However, it was a very curious time to mix with the chemistry - after two very impressive wins. I'm not holding much hope for Dags, but I really think long-term Maxpax will be a better player. He should have been sent down after about the 15th, 20th game, and hopefully will finish the season in hamilton and be expected to EARN a spot next year.

Edited by hab29RETIRED

As I look for answers for two dismal, listless performances, I grasp at one futile hope:

Spacek missed the game because of flu-like symptoms. Is it possible all or most of the Habs are suffering/fighting off the flu? The boys certainly looked like they were afflicted from an illness or two.

Wouldn't that be a convenient rationalization? ^_^

*sigh*

I just can't think of a player who looks worse than Hal Gill in a Habs lineup since the lockout.

I'm aware of my signature and that he has good PK skills, but he just look awful 90% of the time.

He makes me wanna puke.

Well I don't think I've seen the Eastern Conference so tight. 6th and 13th are separated by only one point, if you can believe that. Should make trade deadline interesting...

Anyways, every acts like there's no hope. If we can just fire off 3 or 4 quick wins, and not dip back down after that, we will leave everyone in the dust.

1 point but 3 to 4 games in hand for the team behind Montreal.

They did not act as a team in this trip, i do not like what i've seen from the players.

Selfish, no hustling, weak, slow is what i saw.

Downie just destroyed Gorges and tried to pass over him a couple of time, when is the last time a

Montreal forward as done that ?? Tampa and Florida D had their game plan knowing that no habs will

rush the center of the zone, they play perimeter.

Is it Martin fault, i can't tell, but with no captain, his decision, he has to assume all the leadership.

I wonder if they know they are ina playoff race.

Just when you thought they turned the corner last weekend they throw those 2 eggs out there.

I guess the good news was i saw a few body checks and O'Byrne won a fight. Too bad he can't skate.

The other good news is they are closing in on a top 5 pick.

Can they call up Trotter, Pyatt and White and send down Darche, Maxwell and SK?

I wonder if they know they are ina playoff race.

Just when you thought they turned the corner last weekend they throw those 2 eggs out there.

I guess the good news was i saw a few body checks and O'Byrne won a fight. Too bad he can't skate.

The other good news is they are closing in on a top 5 pick.

Can they call up Trotter, Pyatt and White and send down Darche, Maxwell and SK?

sk definitly needs to say. he needs to find form in the nhl right now. i dont think he was lacking effort last night. after his initial recall he was starting to gel before rolling his ankle. he'll be fine. his next demotion will be straight to the KHL

trotter for what its worth would be interesting to say the least on the 2nd line and white for the fourth is OK with me

He can find his form in AHL, he won't be around next year anyway.

I hope not, I don't think he's playing that bad - he's still rounding into shape. I have hopes for SK, he can be a hell of a player if he can recapture the bit of nastiness he had in his rookie season. You can say that about a couple of guys this year I guess (Lapierre?).....but even more importantly, I'm sick of losing good guys for nothing. Certainly a guy like Perezhogin would fit nicely on one of the first two lines right about now....

I can't beleive you still bring up Perezhogen. He wasn't Pavel Bure or anything, he didn't do anything in NHL but take penalties.

The top 6 isn't the problem.The bottom 6 and about 4 Dmen need to be upgraded.