Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

I would love Edler but from what I've heard and read, he is no longer on the market since Ballard was waived.

I want Keith Yandle!

I like Yandle too but I think Diaz is the same kind of D-man (smallish puck moving).....I would rather us go for some size on D.

Perhaps Asham a waiver grab? That seems odd to me.

Apparently Nashville interested in DD.

Plex and Moen for Perron and the rights to Stewart? Sometimes the rumours I see are kinda laughable.

I know these are from the rumour creators who get one right once in a blue moon but it'd be helpful if you could provide a link to some of these.

Why are people talking about Maxime Talbot? What does he bring to the table other than a homegrown flavour?

I know right ? Jeremy Filosa on Twitter keep saying that a deal is in place for Talbot ... :blink:

If he brought something new to the table, but I don't think he does. I just don't think we have room for his averageness on the bottom 3. Plus, he's no size upgrade!

Don't slag the messenger.

Incarcerated Bob, who has a pretty good track record, has indicated a "Blockbuster" coming out of Montreal (trade). He indicates the Habs have been chasing a winger heavily.

Incarcerated Bob, who has a pretty good track record, has indicated a "Blockbuster" coming out of Montreal (trade). He indicates the Habs have been chasing a winger heavily.

If it's with the Flyers, I want Simmonds and/or Coburn so bad.

And if Talbot was *part* of a multi-player deal where we got other options that are much more useful, then it's far more palatable.

I thought he was known to be just as fake as Eklund?

Eklund is brutal. He makes things up for hits. AFAIK, Bob has had an infinitely better track record. I know when I follow and he comes up with something big, he's usually a fair bit better than 50/50... more to the tune of 75%. (Now, admittedly, I don't follow as closely as others, but my experience is that he knows what he's talking about far more than others.)

Seriously.. could we not have put forth a better offer then Silverberg, Noesen and a 1st rd pick

thats a pretty good offer tbh.

The question is do you want to offer something like Eller, Collberg, and a 1st for Ryan who is under contract for 2 seasons? When you look at this team realistically Bergevin is just trying add stop gaps and he figures this team will make a push in 2 years. Thats when Galchenyuk should start to break out, some of our defensive prospects will be ready, and our other core Price, Pacioretty, Subban, and Eller will be in their prime.

Guest Stogey24

Seriously.. could we not have put forth a better offer then Silverberg, Noesen and a 1st rd pick

No doubt. We're going to have a tough go in our divisional games to say the least.