Anti-Maple Leafs Thread

Cataclaw

-boy it is almost hard to pick on the laffs. NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT IS EASY FINISH LAST YOU BATARDS

The scary thing is that their 1st rounder still stays in the division and Bruins might get another nice talent.

Stupid move by Burke. He has a hard on for 'toughness' but he fails to see that it's just one dimension of the game. He picks up Orr and Exelby and thinks he has a decent enough shot at the playoffs to be comfortable trading away a 1st and 2nd pick? I hope they finish last. If I were a Leafs fan, I would be outraged at this point. It wasn't a good trade then and it's even less of a good trade now. I can't imagine what their fans must be feeling.

I'm not sure where I read it, but I thought it was funny. "Rumour has it, Chicago, Detroit, New York, Boston and Montreal are calling themselves the Original Five."

:clap:

Edit : officially my new Facebook status...

Edited by JoeLassister

• 3 weeks later...
Mike Komisarek recorded his 1st point as a leaf, on DECEMBER 10th. You'd think he woulda picked up an assist by accident somewhere along the way.

Yeh, but they don't count the ones he puts in his own net.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I couldn't possibly care less than I do about Phil Kessel, Ron Wilson or the leaf organization. They're irrelavant in my life. However, if I were Kessel, I'd rip the coach a new one, on camera, the way the coach did him. I see the coach working it, trying to motivate, but I wouldn't stand for it. I know what I'm saying is wrong, bad attitude, not done in the old boys network of the NHL. Seriously though, coach, I'm Phil Kessel, and you're NOT. I'll be here alot longer than you. If coach doesn't like Kessel's response, bench him, whatever?? who'd want to play for a total fool like Wilson.

Edited by Habsy

Drum rollllllllllllllllllllllllllll........................the only reason to tune into TSN's brodcast of the Flyers/Leafs Thurdsay night

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=305934

For once I am cheering for the Leafs. Go Leafs, Go... Show those Broad Steet Bullies what real trucculence is all about ^_^

I can't honestly believe what Burke continues to say. He trades away their 1st two picks plus a second for a guy who might get as low as 20 goals this year. If he wasn't injured maybe we're looking at a 25 goal year. But two high 1st rounders plus a second and Burke keeps saying he'd do the trade again today. There's comes a point where you shouldn't say anything other than, let's wait and see. But to continually say, based on this year's performance, and when your coach has just called him out in front of the whole team, that he'd do the trade again??? He needs to learn when to stop talking when the moves he's made for the most part have turned out very poorly, at best!

• 2 weeks later...

Some nice trades done by the leafs. If they can get that much for Stajan, White, Hagman and Mayers just think what we should be able to get... oh ye, we dont have a GM that wins trades.