Jump to content

Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker


Commandant
 Share

Recommended Posts

True to form. But I really have a hard time envisioning him in a Habs sweater for more than a game or two, given that he can't stay out of the box.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, DON said:

There we go...Xhekaj 5 minute major...in OT...Spitfires win 4-3.

 

There seems to be an expectation that a suspension will be forthcoming.  Here's the hit:

 

 

Mysak - who has been playing injured for a while - also left this one early.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, tomh009 said:

True to form. But I really have a hard time envisioning him in a Habs sweater for more than a game or two, given that he can't stay out of the box.

 

I envision him more like a staple of the Laval Rocket lineup for a few seasons before he retires. The enforcer that will make sure the prospects are duly protected

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I envision him more like a staple of the Laval Rocket lineup for a few seasons before he retires. The enforcer that will make sure the prospects are duly protected

I agree ... unless he proves to be late bloomer and gets his act together ... even then likely a 6/7 defenceman ... but one who can say

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GHT120 said:

I agree ... unless he proves to be late bloomer and gets his act together ... even then likely a 6/7 defenceman ... but one who can say

 

image.png

 

He is just a little rough around the edges, nothing that can't be fixed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, DON said:

PEI down 4-1, miss Simoneau or is Shawinigan better team?

 

I was there and I am still trying to figure that out. Islanders couldn't generate much at all. Trudeau looked good though 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

June 5 games

Laval Rocket at Springfield Thunderbirds 5:05 pm - AHL Semi Final (Springfield leads series 1-0) - Watch on RDS

Shawinigan Cataractes at Charlottetown Islanders 6:00 pm - QMJHL Final (Shawinigan leads series 1-0)

Xavier Simoneau -
William Trudeau -

Windsor Spitfires at Hamilton Bulldogs 2:00 pm - OHL Final (Windsor leads series 1-0)

Daniil Sobolev -
Jan Mysak -
Arber Xhekaj -

Seattle Thunderbirds at Edmonton Oil Kings 6:00 pm - WHL Final (Seattle leads series 1-0)

Kaiden Guhle -

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Xhekaj 1g1a 3rd star 5-4 win.:clap:

Also; a fight 13 seconds into game and 2 minor penalties.:1vomit:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Simoneau 2a 2 shots/Trudeau 5 shots, in 4-3 OT loss, down 2-0 in series.

Guhle 3 shots in 5-4 win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, DON said:

Xhekaj 1a 4 shots 4PIMs in 6-3loss

Mysak/Sobolev 0pts

 

Looking at this and wondering:

 who has more potential to help the Habs? Xhekaj? Or Mysak?

 

different players, different attributes, trending towards bottom-6 or bottom-pair supplemental players... but may fit in the puzzle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

 

Looking at this and wondering:

 who has more potential to help the Habs? Xhekaj? Or Mysak?

 

different players, different attributes, trending towards bottom-6 or bottom-pair supplemental players... but may fit in the puzzle

Xhekaj.

But, we shall see how he fares in Laval next season and maybe will surprise and become Primeau's best buddy?

 

We can watch a future Hab tonight though.

June 7 games

Edmonton Oil Kings at Seattle Thunderbirds 10:05 pm - WHL Final (Series is tied 1-1) - Watch on TSN1/3/5

Kaiden Guhle -

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DON said:

Xhekaj.

But, we shall see how he fares in Laval next season and maybe will surprise and become Primeau's best buddy?

 

We can watch a future Hab tonight though.

June 7 games

Edmonton Oil Kings at Seattle Thunderbirds 10:05 pm - WHL Final (Series is tied 1-1) - Watch on TSN1/3/5

Kaiden Guhle -

 

it figures, coming from a fan of Craig Ludwig

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alfredoh2009 said:

 

it figures, coming from a fan of Craig Ludwig

Kinda doubt either will amount to too much, but you asked.

Fingers crossed both do pan out well and are productive Habs till 2035.:hyper:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DON said:

Kinda doubt either will amount to too much, but you asked.

Fingers crossed both do pan out well and are productive Habs till 2035.:hyper:


let’s hope for the best 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

 

Kaiden and Arber not amounting to too much?  Your glass is definitely 1/2 empty. 

Kaiden?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

 

You were talking about Kaiden and Arber playing tonight in your post so perhaps I made a wrong assumption. Arber is definitely going to play in the NHL. You just watch and see 

 

Jan Mysak, buddy, Jan Mysak

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

 

Kaiden and Arber not amounting to too much?  Your glass is definitely 1/2 empty. 

Guhle, i hope is an all star down the road, likely wont be quite that good; but seems pretty solid prospect to me.

Looking forward to seeing him play today. Go Oil Kings!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...