Injury news

Commandant

Tough break for Beaulieu, but another audition for 20 year old.

Seen Lernout beat badly this year, so don't think he is even close to being NHL-ready, but maybe he do 'ok' in sheltered minutes.

This whole team has been unlucky with injuries this year.

Yeah, we've more than made up for our good luck last season. I'd also cite good luck from the year before that, but losing Price - who has absolutely owned the Rangers - in a series with the Rangers was a cataclysmic spot of bad luck that arguably denied us a trip to the Finals. Anyway, we're due for some good fortune next season.

What does dlbalr know...kidding.

My guess is that he wont be playing again this year, sorry LM but maybe you get to see the new goalie addition?

The extra players are just there for final team road-trip/outing of season.

I moved here the year of the lockout. (Before that, I had zero chance of affording Habs vs Bruins, and didn't have the wherewithal to see a cheap game in Long Island). I've seen six games in Sunrise and he's only been in once. It sucks. They've always played Budaj or Tokarski. I did get to see a Prust goal from a DLR feed on a shorthanded 2v1...that's like seeing a lunar eclipse, a once in decade occurence.

On an unrelated note, the Panthers are charging 75$ a seat for front row balcony playoff seats, and season ticket prices have already been raised 38%, so my days of seeing cheap hockey twice a week are likely over. On the plus side, they're good enough now to watch on TV.

Seen Lernout beat badly this year, so don't think he is even close to being NHL-ready, but maybe he do 'ok' in sheltered minutes.

I'm not too optimistic. I like Lernout as a prospect but he's a couple of years away from being ready. This may not be pretty tomorrow.

On a better note, both Gallagher and Carr hope to play tomorrow.

I'm not too optimistic. I like Lernout as a prospect but he's a couple of years away from being ready. This may not be pretty tomorrow.

On a better note, both Gallagher and Carr hope to play tomorrow.

Who's going in nets?

What about Parisi, would he be eligible since his college season is over.

Hes on an ahl deal right now.

His nhl contract starts next season.

Still seems most likely that Ellis-Scott-Johnston or Didier get call up before any non-pros.

Didier is on an ahl deal

Id call up ellis again. I think he deserves another chance

We wanna give Sabres-Coyotes a chance to catch Habs, not win the last three or pass the Sens. So Subban and Price can sit for another week and heal up.

We wanna give Sabres-Coyotes a chance to catch Habs, not win the last three or pass the Sens. So Subban and Price can sit for another week and heal up.

I concur wholeheartedly course I been saying that for a while, some of you are just catching up. :rofl: