Injury news

Commandant

I've seen other teams do this but whom was the last Hab to do it?

Going off of memory, Marc-Andre Bergeron did when he was signed and Ryan White had I believe a two or three game stint in 2011-12, I seem to remember listening to that game at work, it was a weekday morning (school day) game.

I remember expecting Markov to do one but it never happened. Oh well, his crappy play while he found his NHL timing again helped us get Galchylenyuk.

Didn't he have a multi-points game right from the start when he came back ? (or I am mistaken his latest injury with one of the several others...)

Didn't he have a multi-points game right from the start when he came back ? (or I am mistaken his latest injury with one of the several others...)

Well he played 13 games and got 3 assists (-4), so even if he got 2 assists in his first game, he was pretty well useless for the remaining 12.

Guest Stogey24

He was in his first contract practice today which is a good sign. Other injury news, Parros isn't that far along yet and Murray is DTD.

What happened to Murray?

He was in his first contract practice today which is a good sign. Other injury news, Parros isn't that far along yet and Murray is DTD.

Do you mean Parros is not that far from returning or his recovery is not that far along?

One thing we don't want is an injury to Murray. He brings a very important quality in terms of the balance of attributes we can ice on the blueline, and although Tinordi's strong preseason play instills confidence, we still need that toughness back there. Best to play it safe and have him healthy.