Permanent Trade Proposal Thread

dlbalr

Sure why not do it....as long as they are also sending us Byfuglien or Bogosian and a first and taking Bourke! Thought I would change it to a realistic trade :rofl:

Sure why not do it....as long as they are also sending us Byfuglien or Bogosian and a first and taking Bourke! Thought I would change it to a realistic trade :rofl:

Sold!

Guest Stogey24

Guy Lafleur says to get rid of Max Pacioretty..but, what does HE know right?!

Where would Montreal have been last year without Pacioretty's 39 goals?

Not going to happen 7 million for 5 years. Semin was a good sniper in 2010 has not done much since 42 points 13/14. I do want to get rid of bourque but I don't see this one making it. Of course you forgot that MB always gets a draft choice so you throw a 2nd round draft in there and it looks a lot better.

Would any of you make this trade? Kane makes a bit more money..maybe we can throw in Travis Moen? I think Guy was right about Max. Bring Kane in and slap the C on him

Let me be very clear on this Max ain't going anywhere so forget it. First of all it is a sideways trade same talent for same talent, we gain nothing, we just get to pay more money for the same talent. NOPE not gonna do it.

Oh and Guy was the best right winger in hockey but he knows shite about being a gm, I don't believe he was in the running when we were hiring MB. He is just another Guy with an opinion and we all got one of those. My memories of him will always be as one of the

all time greats in Montreal hockey. But lets face he has come out with some really stupid comments and done some stupid things.

• Upvote 1

max is a perimeter guy with no jam..how is that similar talent to Kane?

ps: Guy Lafleur was, is and always will be the m-f'n man

I was speaking more in terms of point production and the fact that we have the best contract in the nhl in patches.

As to Guy as I say I love the guy but maybe not as a gm. He is just giving his opinion which he is entitled to but I don't think it is worth more than yours. Otherwise Gretzky would be the greatest coach in history. Even the Rocket tried coaching for about a day.

max is a perimeter guy with no jam..how is that similar talent to Kane?

ps: Guy Lafleur was, is and always will be the m-f'n man

As great as he was on the ice for the Habs, today, Guy Lafleur can eat my shorts.

I rate his level of judgment somewhere between Steve-O's and Ann Coulter's.

• Upvote 2

To MTL

Alexander Semin + 2.5 million

To CAR

Travis Moen

Rene Bourque

I wouldnt trade Moan straight up for Semin

Semin is the furthest thing from what we need.

But he could play the goon role!

picked this quote up from Spectors site

An NHL scout believes the only way the Carolina Hurricanes could move overpaid underachiever Alexander Semin via trade is to absorb 40 percent of his remaining contract.

and Spectors view of it all:

Even by picking up nearly half of Semin’s contract, I doubt the Hurricanes will find any takers. He simply doesn’t have a good reputation.

As great as he was on the ice for the Habs, today, Guy Lafleur can eat my shorts.

I rate his level of judgment somewhere between Steve-O's and Ann Coulter's.

Bart is that you?

haha ok then. but still, where's max been hiding? the boys are having a shitty first 13 games(yes, we're lucky to have the record we do) , the leaders are supposed to step up and carry the bulk. He hasn't. in fact, only Price and Markov have shown leadership thus far. Max-DD-Gallagher have been far too easy to defend and they're supposedly our top line?!

haha ok then. but still, where's max been hiding? the boys are having a shitty first 13 games(yes, we're lucky to have the record we do) , the leaders are supposed to step up and carry the bulk. He hasn't. in fact, only Price and Markov have shown leadership thus far. Max-DD-Gallagher have been far too easy to defend and they're supposedly our top line?!

I think putting Max on a line with dd and gally is not productive. The 2 smallest guys we got and max? However max and dd have a real connection so you must keep them together so I suggest we put maybe galchenyuk or eller or parenteau on the line.

Max Pacioretty after 12 games with the Habs: two goals, two assists, four points, -6

Max Pacioretty after 12 games with the Habs: five goals, four assists, nine points, +7

Which one is Max Pacioretty last season and which one is Max Pacioretty this season?

• Upvote 1

Max Pacioretty after 12 games with the Habs: two goals, two assists, four points, -6

Max Pacioretty after 12 games with the Habs: five goals, four assists, nine points, +7

Which one is Max Pacioretty last season and which one is Max Pacioretty this season?

:clap: