Permanent Trade Proposal Thread

dlbalr

With the Canucks in a tailspin and a rebuild coming, why not offer some draft picks and grab the Sedin's and Burrows?

There's our 2nd line :/

They are going into a rebuild but I highly doubt they dump the sisters. Do they not have a no movement clause?

They are going into a rebuild but I highly doubt they dump the sisters. Do they not have a no movement clause?

The 'sisters' label is old and no longer applicable.

• Upvote 3

You can say lots, but Sedins safe to say have been squeaky clean for their careers and exemplary role models, so they do have fans all over.

Anybody who thinks there was nothing going on between PK and Patches has to be kidding themselves.

PK made comments twice about scoring, once when Patches was beside him and shot a wicked glare his way.

Do you really think it didn't bother PK a little when he was not named as Captain??

Do you really think it didn't bother PK a little when Patches was picked for the Clancy??

Give me a break, human nature says those two aren't the best of friends.

It comes down to MB. If he thinks the two can just get through it, he leaves it alone. If it's going to impact the room, you move one. They can play it up all they want in the media, OH PK plays with my kids.. who cares. The two aren't tight. Fact.

And, it would not surprise me at all if MB deals one. I used to be the biggest MB supporter.. but keeping MT? Trading for Scrivens? He's quickly entering Houle territory.

Anybody who thinks there was nothing going on between PK and Patches has to be kidding themselves.

PK made comments twice about scoring, once when Patches was beside him and shot a wicked glare his way.

Do you really think it didn't bother PK a little when he was not named as Captain??

Do you really think it didn't bother PK a little when Patches was picked for the Clancy??

It comes down to MB. If he thinks the two can just get through it, he leaves it alone. If it's going to impact the room, you move one. They can play it up all they want in the media, OH PK plays with my kids.. who cares. The two aren't tight. Fact.

And, it would not surprise me at all if MB deals one. I used to be the biggest MB supporter.. but keeping MT? Trading for Scrivens? He's quickly entering Houle territory.

I've shot some of my best buddies in the world dirty glances. I've also had a buddy not want to talk to me for over a month because He was being an asshole to a girl and I called him out over it. I now live with that guy.

My point is, a dirty glance or a dispute doesn't mean you remain enemies. PK's personality is such that he is BOUND to clash with people at some point. But in their own ways, PK and Pacioretty seem extremely mature, and jumping to a conclusion that they don't like each other based on a dirty glance and a couple of individual awards is unfounded IMO.

• Upvote 2

Hockey rumours seem to be the only world where two grown men can have a couple problems with each other and it means they hate each other and can't play hockey games together.

I didn't say they hate each other, or that they are enemies. It's just obvious that there was some tension. My point was, if MB believes that tension will come back or is still in the room and it's impacting the team, it wouldn't surprise me if he trades one.

Again, I am a HUGE PK fan. Easily my favorite player. I don't want him traded, just wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Pacs, for some reason unknown to me, seems to be more of a MB guy. I don't get it because he coasts WAY too much for my liking. But if one if moved, I'm guessing it would be PK.

I didn't say they hate each other, or that they are enemies. It's just obvious that there was some tension. My point was, if MB believes that tension will come back or is still in the room and it's impacting the team, it wouldn't surprise me if he trades one.

Again, I am a HUGE PK fan. Easily my favorite player. I don't want him traded, just wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Pacs, for some reason unknown to me, seems to be more of a MB guy. I don't get it because he coasts WAY too much for my liking. But if one if moved, I'm guessing it would be PK.

MaxPac 'costs too much for your liking?' What are you talking about??

• Upvote 1

You can say lots, but Sedins safe to say have been squeaky clean for their careers and exemplary role models, so they do have fans all over.

did I say they weren't? I said I doubted they would be traded.

HR, just saying why buddy likely took minor offense to 'sister' comment, that's all.

I didn't even really take offense! I was just saying the label doesn't fit. It's like calling Price unproven in big games after he has won Olympic gold - take shots at him if you like, but that shot doesn't stick anymore.

HR, just saying why buddy likely took minor offense to 'sister' comment, that's all.

I didn't even really take offense! I was just saying the label doesn't fit. It's like calling Price unproven in big games after he has won Olympic gold - take shots at him if you like, but that shot doesn't stick anymore.

Guys relax. I like to give people names, I call them the sisters, it doesn't mean I actually mean that, it is just a joke, I am not upset, everybody should just chill. I can't remember who said that. I will not call them the sisters anymore, how about the the swedes. Swede1 and swede 2? :)

• Upvote 1

How about PC Pussies? So politically correct they chose to take punch after punch in the face(from a rat like Marchand), and look to the refs to deal with it instead of fighting their way to a cup championship? Saddest playoff performance ever...

Seriously...warriors like Kesler and Bieksa must be glad to be out of the ladies locker room.

Be offended if you like but they're PANSIES. :tigi:

How about PC Pussies? So politically correct they chose to take punch after punch in the face(from a rat like Marchand), and look to the refs to deal with it instead of fighting their way to a cup championship? Saddest playoff performance ever...

Seriously...warriors like Kesler and Bieksa must be glad to be out of the ladies locker room.

Be offended if you like but they're PANSIES. :tigi:

:o How DARE you!

:rolleyes:

Is Vancouver likely to start selling off everyone over 30? I ask, because an Edler - Subban pairing might be incredibly sexy.

It would also keep Therrien from trying to squeeze top pairing minutes out of the husk of Andrei Markov.

Is Vancouver likely to start selling off everyone over 30? I ask, because an Edler - Subban pairing might be incredibly sexy.

It would also keep Therrien from trying to squeeze top pairing minutes out of the husk of Andrei Markov.

Van doesn't seem to know what they're doing. They had something like seven veterans they were looking to unload at the deadline and didn't trade a single one of them (!). They even held on to Dan Hamhuis, an impending UFA who could have brought back some real value. Their D is terrible. So I wouldn't bank on being able to land Edler. But it might depend on Jim benning's mood that particular morning.

Just read an article saying Hoffman could be on the trade block. Hoffman would be perfect in the Habs top 6. Would you include Beaulieu in a Hoffman trade ?

Eugene Melnyk said everyone in Ottawa is available including Karlsson. So expect a ton of rumours on Sens players not actually based on solid evidence.