New York Islanders vs. Montreal Canadiens | November 5th, 2015 | 7:30 EST

Habsfan84

Great job 84 !

Both teams missing their best player.

Max pointless in five games? Whats with that. He will be given a new center if this keeps up. We know that!

Like the way the six d are holding up but would like to get a look at Pateryn/Tiny soon.

Halak vs Price would have been nice.

Great job 84 !

Max pointless in five games? Whats with that. He will be given a new center if this keeps up. We know that!

Like the way the six d are holding up but would like to get a look at Pateryn/Tiny soon.

I hope MT does the right thing and put Galchenyuk in Pleks spot then and not breaking up the Desharnais-line.

Maybe using Byron with Plekanec.

I hope MT does the right thing and put Galchenyuk in Pleks spot then and not breaking up the Desharnais-line.

Maybe using Byron with Plekanec.

Pleks line looked dangerous last game, I wouldn't break that up yet either.

Great job 84 !

Some journalists are finally opening their eyes. Plekanec's ability to feed his linemates is becoming a topic. It sure deserves scrutiny.

Pleks line looked dangerous last game, I wouldn't break that up yet either.

Hardly.

0 points in five games for Max.

Not calling for it to be broken up...............but stating it will get broken up if Max's goal scoring pace drops. You can bet on that.

Some journalists are finally opening their eyes. Plekanec's ability to feed his linemates is becoming a topic. It sure deserves scrutiny.

A guy who scored 60 points last year.

Has a 70 point and a 69 point season in his career.

He might not be the ideal #1 centre (but we don't have an ideal #1 on the roster, and he's the best of our three right now)

A guy who scored 60 points last year.

Has a 70 point and a 69 point season in his career.

He might not be the ideal #1 centre (but we don't have an ideal #1 on the roster, and he's the best of our three right now)

Yep, but if Maxs' regular pace drops playing full time with Pleks.............he will have another center. Guaranteed.

Guest Stogey24

Am I alone on thinking Max has seriously sucked the past 5 games. I don't mean by just not scoring goals. The guy cant make a pass and has had zero drive during the last little bit

Yep, but if Maxs' regular pace drops playing full time with Pleks.............he will have another center. Guaranteed.

Max has always been streaky... he had a hot streak to start the year, he's on five games without a goal now... give it a week and he'll be lighting it up again.

Am I alone on thinking Max has seriously sucked the past 5 games. I don't mean by just not scoring goals. The guy cant make a pass and has had zero drive during the last little bit

He looks like a guy coming off a knee injury.

He looked great at first (Adrenaline), and now thats worn off and he's still not 100% from the summer and needs to get strength back.

Max will now get on the score sheet tonight. Thanks guys.

I want Condon to let in as few as possible but I see tonight's game as being a little more high scoring than the one against Ottawa. Not that that is a hard prediction to make...

4-3 comes to mind but I'd be fine with 4-1 or.........

:gohabsgo:

Wouldn't mind seeing Byron get a few shifts on Eller-Galchenyuk line, not that Pelly didn't do well there last game.

You got your wish. Byron shifts up to that line and Smith Pelly goes back down to the fourth with Flynn and Mitchell.