Montreal Canadiens vs. Pittsburgh Penguins | November 11th, 2015 | 7:30 EST

Habsfan84

Guest Stogey24

That might have been the stupidest penalty I've ever seen

Markov gassed. Gilbert out there with him to finish the game. lol

NB not a shift in ot?

Hate shoot outs deciding a game like this.

Gally best forward on the team since last April.

Ya, Beaulieu off Pp too.

That might have been the stupidest penalty I've ever seen

Ya, Beaulieu off Pp too.

Maybe the coach gave him his "one game suspension".

Just noticed that the Boston game was the last game. It's a theory and all but I wouldn't agree with it if it were the case.

Gilbert and Emelin were both terrible tonight! Both worse than Semin was at any point this season. Imagine how bad Emelin would look if he wasn't paired with Petry. Subban had a beast of game. Markov, Gallagher and Mitchel were good too.

Gilbert and Emelin were both terrible tonight! Both worse than Semin was at any point this season. Imagine how bad Emelin would look if he wasn't paired with Petry. Subban had a beast of game. Markov, Gallagher and Mitchel were good too.

:thumbs_up: yep

Very entertaining game. Could have gone either way - I've got no real complaints. I like the fact that Pittsburgh showed indiscipline and we didn't,

Gilbert's penalty in the third was a result of the bad Pittsburgh ice causing the puck to bounce over his stick, so although it was unfortunate it was an understandable reaction play. The penalty in OT was just bizarre, but (in fairness) I think he assumed Gallagher would dump it in right away rather than dipsy-doodle with it at the blueline. The good news is, two great kills against some real powerhouse players.

Subban and Gallagher struck me as two absolute buzzsaws out there tonight. Pacioretty is playing some of the worst hockey I've seen from him, Galy is showing flashes but is still grinding the gears a bit.

Lord Byron didn't do much, no - EXCEPT draw two penalties!

• Upvote 1

Based on their play tonight, one of emelin, or Gilbert should sit Saterday (my preference is Gilbert), and Byron should also be sat in favour of Semin.

Some nice puck possession by Chucky in OT. He should be out there with Subban.

That's fine if you want Subban to play wing, I suggest Semin is a better pick. Ok Le Genius you made your point now put the talented guy out there.

Guest Stogey24

P.K might of had his best game of the season last night. Shrugged players off when he had the puck and made some unreal passes. Markov played really well too.

Max needs to step his game up. He's doggin it like crazy out there. It's actually starting to piss me off. He's never been a great passer, but lately it's almost embarrassing.

Maybe a new look top line? I have no idea, but they have to get Max going again

17 shots for Pitt in 3rd period (and Habs still outshot them for game), late 3rd period penalty, as well as OT penalty was crappy way to finish off game. Pens were 2 for 2 in shootout eh, hope Condon can shake that off and forget about it (Price and Luongo seemed to struggle in shootouts for longest time).

Galchenyuk was the 4th centre, hmm.

Beaulieu seemed to wilt when under pressure, but top pairing had another super game.

I think Gilbert and Emelin went to same puck-handling school (run by Douglas Murray). :nuts:

Based on their play tonight, one of emelin, or Gilbert should sit Saterday (my preference is Gilbert), and Byron should also be sat in favour of Semin.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. The Habs played well as a whole last night and the last time they did that while losing (the Ottawa game), Therrien said he didn't see any need to make changes. I could very easily see that happening again here.

This was the fathers road trip (a bit of a rip off with it only being one game). Mark Tinordi (Jarred's father) declined to go; everyone else had a family member (mostly dads but a couple of brothers/uncles/etc) participate.

Emelin > Tinordi

Obviously

• Upvote 1